New RP Server Setup Help!

A couple of buddies and I are working on a server right now. We have the server up and running, but are now trying to come up with mods to install. We are wanting a roleplay community with civilian, police, fire, and ems that utilize a CAD system. We also want to have things included such as: jobs, fuel, thirst, and hunger scripts. There are so many different scripts we are kind of lost. If anyone has any suggestions of which ones to use that would be awesome!

You don’t need esx at all, you could make your own instead, but a framework like esx might be the solution for you if you’re not a developer or don’t have a developer available.

Best thing to do is look for keywords that you really want your scripts to have, and browse #development:releases.

I installed the FRFuel script, a map, some textures, and etc. I believe I have some basic understanding of how to install different scripts, but just don’t know which ones people recommend. I know there are several similar scripts, but I am trying to find people in the FiveM community that might recommend some over others.

ESX Fanboy much? What about VRP?