New player looking for some good semi-serious roleplay servers

Hi, I’m looking to get into FiveM RP, but all the servers I can find are either lacking players, have terrible reviews, or are whitelist. Anyone with experience in a good beginner friendly server?

1 Like

Our server is very beginner friendly! Feel free to join us! ECRP | Emerald County Roleplay

Hey, we’re a Serious RP server but we’re laid-back. Accommodating staff and we’ll have people to help get you set up.

Feel free to find out more about us here.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a DM.

Hi, Join us over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new FiveM community looking to grow our playerbase, We look forward to seeing you in the server!

Hey or Howdy DiamondTheHedgehog i can se where you pointing at. Its always hard to find a city that really fit personal needs or expectations.
There are a lot of Servers with hundrets of peeps…they are not that hard to find. From my personal experience i like growing servers.
You can talk to the admins, get help if you need it and even you are new and thats your first steps , can create a business,gang or whatever you prefere and start “walking” by doing it…If you catch my drift.

SOE 3.0 is a new try of a old and experienced Server/community.
Is there a lack of population…jupp…are there active good roleplayers…jupp.
–WE TRY TO GROW WITH ALL OF YOU TOGETHER–

Greetings!

I am reaching out to you on behalf of the VoidRP Roleplaying community. VoidRP has been up for a month and we currently average 15-20 players per night.

If you’re interested in learning more about us, feel free to check out our Discord at Discord or join our server at Void Roleplay | vMenu | Public | discord.gg/void5m / Cfx.re.

About VoidRP:
At VoidRP, we are committed to semi-realistic roleplay and catering to the needs of all our members. Our staff members are friendly, interactive, and take no tolerance for FailRP and trolling, making VoidRP a FailRP and troll-free server. We understand that issues can arise, but we always work quickly to resolve them.

Features of VoidRP:

• vMenu
  • Development Team
  • LEO Departments (BCSO & SASP) combined under one (SADPS) which means one interview, one training, and many cars & much EUP to patrol with!
  • Experienced and dedicated leadership
  • Custom vehicle packs
  • Dedicated Field Training Officers
  • Fluid rank system
  • Planned RP times for ultimate roleplay experience
  • Custom scripts
  • Departments currently in use (more coming!):

SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
The San Andreas Dept. of Public Safety (SADPS) is the primary law enforcement agency for San Andreas, combining the LSPD, BCSO, and SASP. SADPS allows its members to switch between any of the departments at will. The Department of Homeland Security oversees law enforcement and assists in day-to-day operations of SADPS. SADPS has many sub-divisions such as CID (Criminal Investigative Division), SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics), SAGW (San Andreas Game Wardens), and more.

If you’re interested in learning more about our community and what SADPS has to offer, please read the following document: Entry Level Officer // SADPS - Google Docs

Thank you for your time and consideration. If you have any questions or would like to discuss, please feel free to reach out to our Staff Team and Staff Coordination Team.

Best regards,
VoidRP Ownership & CIA Team