New player looking for RP server

I have never played RP server before and i want to give it a try. I have also just started playing this game. Over 20 years of pc gaming experience. Played several mmorpgs at a hardcore raider level. And I’m looking for a friendly community to help a new player learn the ropes.

1 Like

Jon GSRP! Reply back for more info

Check us out at Great Lakes Roleplay, We’d love to have you :slight_smile:

@zofe

Come Join Horizon Roleplay!, We will treat you great and we have a lot of custom features such as vehicles, scripts, and a custom cad.

heres a discord invite

Hello,

We will work with ya and help you get started. Our community average age is over 20+ up to 40. We run an error free community and also, we do use custom scripts and cars. We’re an economy based server which means you work a legal job to earn money or participate in illegal activities to earn money or do both. Our car prices aren’t unrealistic as we use Kelly Blue Book pricing. We are more US based EST, but we do have a few EU friends. Check us out direct @ 209.222.101.120 or search server list for Republic of San Andreas True RP. Oh we do use TokoVoip for our ingame communications.

Connect to our discord for more information @ https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeiIOcRX9nLumrtRIYpe7zqgsZ4AQocNaqMPOAWpqDrM2pJw/viewform

We will help get you setup from there is you need help…

Thanks,
Coleman
EMT2215#3976

We are currently accepting new members in our community!

Premiere Gaming
We would like to thank everyone who has supported us on this adventure and is helping create this community!
We’d like to tell you some of the things we can offer you!
What We Offer
Dedicated & Experienced Administration Staff (Most were in DOJ or OCRP)
Dedicated VPS
Fully Whitelisted, 1 FX Server and 1 Full ESX Server (Realistic ESX Like Never Seen Before)
150 Member Teamspeak (Released when you become a member)
Custom CAD
Free Monthly Steam Game Giveaways (Must be a member)
Custom Website (In developmental stages)
Applications 4 All Departments: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSddDH3DC8zx_hKg7S7VtbUv1_5xPeyQkg-0f4gUurWmYwZeJw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: https://discord.gg/YZqdtF7
Departments
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
Los Santos Police Department
San Andreas Highway Patrol
San Andreas Communications Department
San Andreas Fire Department
Custom Server
Multiple Subdivisions
Civilian Jobs/Scripts
LEO ALPR
EUP
100 Custom Civ Cars
Custom Police Peds
30 Custom Police Cars & Skins
Custom Map
Custom Ymaps
Buy Houses
Buy Cars
Change Your Businesses Prices & Name
Controller Friendly
What we are looking for:
We are looking for dedicated members that have the skills and assets to benefit this community in its vast expansion. We need people who are able to uphold our high standards of respect and moral values. We do not welcome disrespect or immaturity. Our members have years of experience and administration experience in some of the most well known communities. Thank you for taking the time to give us a chance and we great appreciate it. Please stop by and check us out and let us show you how we can both benefit!!!