KARMA RP - Looking to build our EMS force into something special

I am looking for a friendly team of people to help me build a constant and strong EMS presence on our server, I am willing to listen to any suggestions, look at scripts etc. Preferably anyone truly passionate about the role but any levels of knowledge welcome.

I have had some success with EMS over the last couple of years but clearly I need help to make the EMS department something that can be relied on by other role-players and is a constant presence bringing both seriousness or fun to any situation.

Currently we are using the standard qb-core ambulance job with a couple of alterations made by myself and a few different vehicles but more than happy to build on this. Currently I run EMS as a neutral party in the city, a friend to all so anyone who works with me is able to relax and enjoy the job without fear of aggressive situations from either side of the law. The current state of the server is fairly quiet right now but I am confident that with a large passionate EMS team, we can help the server to grow and become truly unique.

On a side note I am able to do a small amount of coding to personalize things for us, I am able to do vehicle handling and alter liveries to a certain extent and using blender I can make completely new props for use in the city to help make our EMS experience unique.

If you are interested in helping me, the discord link is at the top of this post and feel free to
1)introduce yourself in #general
2)put in an app in job apps

I appreciate you reading this far.

1 Like

Bump n01, also looking at a completely new ems script and no longer relying on qb-ambulance job :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump n02: Iā€™m on GMT so interviews/meetings are best set for weekend