[New] Pizza This!

Lore Friendly Clothing

Get ready to show off your love for pizza with Pizza This! Clothing. Our Italian pizza restaurant-inspired apparel features fun and colorful designs that will make you the envy of all the restaurants on the bolck. From t-shirts to hoodies, our clothing is perfect for any pizza lover. Order now and wear your passion for pizza proudly!

FiveM Ready Clothing

Pizza This Clothing
Pictures

images (78)

Subscription-based No
Requirements FiveM+Eup key
Support Yes

Please stop cluttering the releases section. There are other creators who are deserving of exposure.

2 Likes

This was a new post.

If you looking for clutter, maybe look at the people posting 10 release all at once.

Yes, that is you. I am trying to help you. I have given you advice, but you ignore me. You anger the community.

1 Like

Sorry if I miss your replys, I was advised to mute you.

I post every 12hrs as stated in the rules, you can check on top of the post to see how old it is. (Plus admin would remove the post if it wasn’t)

I know you tried giving advice, I will implement the ones in the rules and the ones that makes sense…

I was told to ignore you and stop arguing with you, if I do something thats against the rules admins will notify me.

Just stop releasing the same crap over and over again. There’s no need for it. A single model can have 26 textures and a clothing pack can have 128 models, per type.

Shirts, pants, shoes, and so on.

Hats have an overall game limit of 255.

You don’t seem to care. This is all just about money for you and I’m disgusted by it.

It is impossible for a single server to run every variant, or every pack you have created.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f57574d49776a552e706e67

And considering the fact that you don’t offer support or give refunds, your entire business practice is atrocious and shady.

1 Like

I’ve never had a refund yet, but if I should and the fault is on my side then by all means…
I do give support, if you check all my post you will see there were people that needed help, I’ve even given people extra items just to say thank you for their purchase.

Regarding the 26 textures
My new clothing Im adding the textures in to 1 model but at the same time I’m releasing single models with 6-8 textures because people that buy from me don’t want 26 textures on a single model and then they only use 2 textures, also they dont want mech brands thats not in their server.

The people that buy from me (most of them) prefer rather to move the textures in to one model themselves (also the reason why I try to use the same model between different companies/brands).

I will be afk till later tonight.

1 Like

Before I forget, I use the same textures between the mech shops because people see a design/texture that they like but its not the brand they looking for.

So you do understand English:unamused::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

post whatever you want, if it’s your work and you want people to see it so they have the option to purchase if they wish, you carry on!

1 Like

so do what most of us devs do an take the stuff an put it in one recourse i have 150 cars in my city so far running as one, a 14gb male an female clothing pack as one each 147 mlos all running as one resource learn how to optimize sir issue solved

147 MLOs?! fucking hell

I see you b*tching everyday in every post just shut up.