[BETA - NEW] Paradise Roleplay | DOJ Based | 500+ Custom Cars | Realistic RP | Drugs & Gangs | Drifting | Real Estate | Active Police & EMS | CAD/MDT | EUP | vMenu

outdated.

please refer elsewhere for our newer, up-to-date advertisements.

10 Likes

The best server in five M hands down. Realistic map changes and vehicles are awesome. Everything about this server is amazing I love it make sure you join it. Well worth joining you’ll never want to leave!!

4 Likes

The Official Paradise Roleplay cinematic trailer has been released!

Take a sneak peak at what we have to offer with our virtual visit:

“Into the Jungle” by Ryse Lao.

6 Likes

Hey Paradise Roleplayers!

Countless updates and changes have been made. Be sure to drop by soon and see what’s in store.

Our public beta launch is being scheduled this week, so don’t miss out!

5 Likes

Awesome server!! Friendly and Mature Staff Members! Always willing to help even if your question or issue is a little frustrating. The owner is a very respectable and mature guy who listens to your suggestions/concerns and takes them very seriously! 11/10 Recommended Server!!

4 Likes

Trainings will be held all day for new recruits.
Join the force and get on duty today!

3 Likes

This server is really awesome I love it! A bunch of car options and also jobs. I really enjoy playing this server but we need more people to join to boost this experience. Make sure to join there discord and join the experienced with me and everyone else! I rate this a 12/10

3 Likes

Amazing community, From the owner to the members who build up the server it is one of the best I’ve been in. They offer so much and are very welcoming and will do their best to make sure you enjoy being around there. The owner and the admins are amazing and work very hard, I recommend this server 100% 10/10.

2 Likes

dude i just started playing on the server awesome mods and applications are simple and easy love your work keep it up! i rate it a 10/10

2 Likes

Great server with great people. The server owner, and staff are very dedicated to creating the best experience they can for their community.

1 Like

Been on the server a good bit has an amazing community very nice staff team always adding new and improve stuff within the server so the server is never boring i always amused with the amazing server amazing cars the role play experience has been incredible no lag in the server the frames are smoother than butter 10/10 will recommend i will be on tonight to have some good fun

1 Like

The best server I have been in. It has the best community and staffs who DONT abuse power unlike in other servers. I have never seen any better server in fivem. I would really recommend this server to everyone who wants a good time and a real roleplay experience. An absolute 10 out of 10 server.

1 Like

i really like the server :smiley: 10/10

2 Likes

This server is amazing I’m a Admin on the server and have been with this server since the start. You will not regret getting involved in this server it’s %100 worth it and our community and staff are nice and welcoming people. So if your interested join the discord we would be happy to see you there!

Im still in love with the server the owner adds new and amazing cars everyday aswell as the rp expierence being amazing

1 Like

Ever wonder how our original load screen audio sounded?

The Official Paradise Roleplay load screen:

Join Today!

2 Likes

Furry-friendly community!

The owner nights is really kind and out-going… the community is super friendly. The server itself has got to be one of the best ones built by far.

I really can’t wait until more people start finding this incredible server and community!

2 Likes

Interested in what Drift Cars we have to offer? Here’s a few of the many highlights we have in store:

Backed with 4 drifting tracks, as well as custom wheels for all of your favorite models such as BBS, ADV1, HRE, VOLK RAY, Avant Garde, and so many more!

Our server was built on cars.
Come on by and see why so many people say it’s the greatest server they’ve ever played!

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Hi, is your community in need of an LSPD or SASP department heads? We would be interested in applying. We would prefer to run LSPD because our docs and discord are setup for that department.