[NEW] OceansideRP l Whitelisted l Beta Stages l 16+ l Custom Vehicles and Scripts l Looking for Command Positions l https://discord.gg/fYg58GuFDV

OSRP 2O36Mrs (1)

About OceansideRP Community
Hello everyone. Although, there are lots of FiveM servers out there. OceansideRP is best! We are a community that takes pride in professionalism and respect from all of our valued members. We do not require an application or interview to become a member of the community. However, we do require a exam session that you must sign-up for after you are given the recruit role in our discord. We are a mature community that generally asks for sixteen(16) years of age to become a member of the community. However Administration is required to be eighteen(18) years of age. We are currently in beta stages looking to gain a member base to make OceansideRP stronger as a whole. We are a streamer friendly server that has rules in place to keep roleplay as realistic as possible. Disciplinary action will be given to the individuals who don’t follow our rules and guidelines.

What OceansideRP Offers

• Takes pride in professionalism and respect
  • A well organized discord server (department discord will come when 200 members is reached)
  • Developed 64 slot server
  • Custom Uniforms for all departments (EUP)
  • Paid/Custom vehicles for all departments
  • Well managed server and departments
  • Custom Interiors and MLO’s
  • A constant 60 FPS.
  • Streamer friendly with Media Team
  • Teamspeak 3 server

OceansideRP Recruitment
Our recruitment is currently open for new members to join us. We are currently hiring all departments expect fire department. Please join our discord and fill out the information instructed.

Disclaimer
We are not an official community yet. We are currently looking to recruit to gain a stronger member base for our community. We will announce when we are official. Joining now will give you a built in advanage to become a member of our community. Please join!

Discord Link: OceansideRP Discord

Please feel free to message any member of Administration in the discord if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you
Best regards,
OceansideRP Head Administration Team

OSRP2O36Mrs (1)

We now have a Commissioner for San Andreas Highway Patrol! We are still looking for department heads of the following:

• Los Santos Police Department
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Department
  • San Andreas Communications Department
  • San Andreas Fire Department
  • Civilian Operations

Please keep in mind you must be the age of eighteen(18).

If you don’t want to be a department head. Come RP with us! You must be sixteen (16) years of age. No application or interview required!

Discord Link: OceansideRP Discord

Hello everyone. Patrol was canceled this weekend due to a family emergency of one of the directors in the community. We will be doing a patrol sometime this week. Please join while you can. We are offering positions in the community without an exam or training. Join our discord and verify yourself as fast as you can!

Hey there, I am very interested in talking with someone about a department head. I am in your discord but would like to chat before filling out the Whitelist Application if possible. My discord is Polizer#2077

I am 28 years old, currently serving my 10th year in the US Air Force and have 15+ years of roleplay experience with both Civilian and Military law enforcement experience!

Thank you

Sneek Peeks
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office

Los Santos Police Department

Hello. We would love to have you in our community. Please message Overlock25@4200 on discord and he can set you up from there.

Best regards,
OceansideRP Head Administration

I have been on this server for like three days and overall this has been the best server I have been in there is no disrespect all of the members and department heads and head administration are all mature and professional. Just come by a give us a try you will not regret it. We are a really good whitelisted server!

you got a new link

The community is currently down. However, we are hoping to do another new release. Message my discord and you’ll get an invite to the new community.

overlock25 is my discord.