[NEW] North Star RolePlay | Looking for staff | Looking for Members | Non-ELS Fleets | Developers working daily

Website: https://sites.google.com/view/northstarroleplay/nsrp-homepage?authuser=0
Discord: https://discord.gg/mWmpK5A
Server IP: N/A (Join the Discord)

Est. 03.23.2020

The North Star RP™ (NSRP™) is a well established Grand Theft Auto V Roleplay community dedicated to bringing it’s members an unforgettable and memorable experience. We strive to bring a family orientated vibe around our community and to make sure everybody feels like their at home and apart of the amazing journey. Our goal is to bring a professional and exciting roleplay environment to our community and fans. We offer members many opportunities to join one of our many departments to give them a chance to learn and enhance their role-playing skills! We’re looking for new faces around our community. We hope to see you join us soon!

NSRP™ strives to create a realistic Roleplaying environment. Our Owners and staff have been with the platform for years and understand the hardship of creating a Community and are prepared to tackle any bumps in the road that may arise, we are prepared. We have realistic expectations from our members, we do not require your week to be focused around us. Our mission is to create a fun, enjoyable, unique experience for new and experienced members to come into and call their home. We plan on making you a part of us, not just a number.

• Minnesota State Patrol (MSP)
  • Saint Paul Police Department (SPPD)
  • Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office (RCSO)
  • Saint Paul Fire Department (SPFD)
  • Saint Paul Communications Department (SPCD)
  • Civilian Operations (CIV)

If you are not able to acquire a computer and/or a legitimate copy of Grand Theft Auto V then we encourage you for experience and to have the same sense of achievement to join our Communications Department (SPCD), This allows for Members without the capabilities of being able to pursue an in-game career within the Federal Roleplay Community to pursue an important and ever-evolving career with our Communications Department.

We want to thank you for choosing North Star. From the Board of Directors (BoD). We hope you have an amazing RP experience here.

This is the best server on Earth! The staff are SO nice and active. The staff will help ya with ANYTHING! This server has only been up for a couple of day. I’m a Master Sergeant and worked my way through, THIS SERVER IS AWESOME!

1 Like

I am an Assistant Deputy Director on this server and I have been with them for a while now. The owners are very nice and I have worked with staff for a while now and they are all very nice. We are trying to grow this community and we need some more law enforcement, Fire, and dispatch. Please join today.

As the SoCRP server owner/founder, the BOD has worked very very hard on the server.

Community re-opened as a new community!

!Bump!

up to 10 players on patrol today!

Hey!! Is this server still up and running? I would love to join!

1 Like

Are you still up?

The server has been shut down, I am the owner. The server may open back up, it’s unknown as of yet.

1 Like

Your server link is invalid if you could DM me one on Discord Buck145#7698 that would be awesome

Dang I’m from Minnesota and I was looking for somewhere. Thanks though,

I agree