❤️[NEW] [Need CIVS and LEO] California's Patrol / VMenu / Whitelisted EMS and Police/ Custom Scripts / Serious RP / Active Admins/ Amazing Community!

Hello, i’m trying to start a server with my buddy Pierson. My name’s Darren, I’m a 15 year old guy from south Florida (yes I’m a bat shit crazy Florida man). I’ve recently applied to the Explorers Program in my county and am looking to become a future deputy or trooper in the state of Florida. Pierson is also a 15 year old guy ( i forgot which state) looking for a career in law enforcement.

The server’s name is going to be California’s Patrol. Our server currently has no active members, however we are looking to change that and go into beta for the server extremely soon. It contains a shit ton of fantastic vehicles from DOJ and other Vehicle modelers. Also containing almost all the needed scripts for RP on our server. We already have already purchased a Zap hosting Server will buy a team speak and cad ounce this server takes off.

Please Dm me in discord at HTWB#4350 or Join our Discord at https://discord.gg/Sphv3gp.

Here are some of the vehicles currently in our server:

We need LEO/Staff to help run the server and attend patrols

Leo: Must be active in the department of their choosing and have a decent amount of knowledge and understanding of police procedure.

Staff: Must have experience in the role and has been on FiveM for more than 6 months with/without the use of admin menus.

Both Staff and LEO must be Active in their respective roles for at least 5/7 days of the week. Please notify interviewer of situation if you are unable to attend 5/7 days of the week. Failure of attendance may lead to termination.

Thank you for reading, I really hope you consider joining our Fivem Server, California’s Patrol.

Darren S.-

This is a Bump My guy…

Yo this server is dope

1 Like

BUMP my guy