New loading bridge screen / "starting game"

Ever since the new update where the bridge is a loading screen, after a certain amount of time, people randomly get the “Starting Game” infinitely loading in the bottom right corner, and the only way to get rid of it is to re-log.

This only started happening when the bridge start up became a thing, is there anyway to revert it?

Mainly because when this happens, it throws people out their cars/stops them doing what they’re doing, etc.

ConnectOK, our id # (slot #), host id #
HostState transitioning from HS_JOINED to HS_Mismatch
Policy is
HostState transitioning from HS_MISMATCH to HS_DISCONNECTING
HostState transitioning from HS_DISCONNECTING to HS_LOADED
HostState transitioning from HS_LOADED to HS_START_JOINING
HostState transitioning from HS_START_JOINING to HS_JOINING
HostState transitioning from JOINING to HS_JOINING_NET_GAME
HostState transitioning from HS_JOINING_NET_GAME to HS_JOINED

GTA V version? Up to date
Up to date? Up to date
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) N/A
System specifications N/A
What did you do to get this issue? Log in like normal.
What server did you get this issue on? My own.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Also, my loading screen is not working anymore. I just get a black screen and then a screen of the bridge. I tried 4 different loading screens and I am still having the same issue, are you having same issue as mine where my loading screen doesn’t work?

Afraid not, I use Loadingscreensleeford which works perfectly, everyone on the server likes the new bridge aspect too.

It’s simply just the “Starting Game” icon in the bottom right which pops up after a while.

Im haveing the same issue with the “game starting” except there owned vechicles will despawn if they have there back turned to it. Im on the newest artefact. I really wouldn’t care but people are left stranded in the middle of nowhere at times and there getting pretty mad.

1 Like

YT aby idea ? Force close?

When can it be repaired? dont like the loading bridge screen and starting game.

Next time please create a new thread of your own, instead of bumping an old one.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.