New Jersey State Roleplay | Re-opening | Looking for Community Manager + Staff

Criminal Scum

A candid shot of one of our Cadets in training. This police force is going to be a lean, mean, crime fighting machine!

One of our SWAT officers taking down a high risk target. Crime is no match for the training of a SWAT member.

Boating is a great way to pass the time here in NJ! Nothing better than a day on the lake to forget about your problems and enjoy the scenery!

Peace. Love. Fish

Just relaxing and enjoying the view

*Airplanes are available for our Civ 1’s.

Ah here’s your problem

Community Update: We have finally finished the teamspeak and it is now up and ready.

After a little break we are up with daily patrols. We are hosting one at 7:00pm EST. Come on and join us!

Server has been refreshed with new cars and skins (Custom skins made by our wonderful vehicle developer) and are back. Come by and check us out

Looking for media creators to make intro videos, showcases, and just any video on our server. Negative videos will be denied. You will also get access to a discord chat where you can promote your youtube & or Twitch.

Almost time for an upgrade to something newer

Just one car from our fleet who wields the ghost skin. There’s more where that came from

Dont bump your topics more then 24 hours apart.

If you want to show more simply add it to your last post.

I’ve already talked to a moderator before. I am allowed to post pictures of my server. Thank you

Never said you couldnt, they must be 24 hours apart according to the forum rules.

Simply combine them into one post if you are going to do it within the 24 hour period.

Looking for more Troopers and Civs

Discord: https://discord.gg/edzCMst

Ah, Training Day. Sunny and not a cloud to be seen

Lady in Blue

Dash cam footage

Looking for staff

Bumping post