☼◄ New Dawn Gaming ►☼ || Looking for devs! || Friendly Community +18 || Serious RP || Custom Framework || SASP / SAFR / CIV jobs! || Active Staff ||

Community

Here at New Dawn Gaming we’re primarily a community, fiveM server second. What makes us different? We have imported vehicles, clothing, jobs and a few special accessories that other servers may well have. What we have that most don’t is a welcoming, caring community as well as staff - the reason we’re a 18+ community is because we want a mature player base. If you’re looking for a server that will reward well crafted roleplay and will encourage growth / unique ideas then look no further. The picture below shows one of the events that we held, and will continue to hold. While we usually practice serious roleplay, there are events occasionally that allow us all to have fun and bond - such as demolition derbies, races, and a bunch of new ideas that will be rolling in shortly!

EVENT

Services

On NDG you can apply for SASP or SAFR if you’re looking to be a part of emergency services. Here’s a little taste below:

SASP

SASP Includes:

• Investigations
  • Forensics
  • Patrol
  • Gang & Narcotics
  • K9
  • ERT (Emergency Response Team)
  • Marine
  • Air
  • Motor units
  • Bicycle units (hot sexy short shorts)

SAFR

SAFR Includes:

• Paramedics
  • Firefighters (coming soon)
  • Search & Rescue (rescue dogs)
  • Water Rescue (boats and diving!)
  • Medevac
  • Parsons (therapists)
  • Hospital staff (doctors, nurses)
  • Lifeguard (coming soon)

OtherJobs

• Garbage
  • Taxi - Rent a taxi and earn per customer as well as being paid a set some every so often
  • Weed Runs
  • Collecting & selling scrap
  • Taco truck
  • Logging
  • Hunting
  • Fishing
  • Trucking
  • Tow (interaction with services!)
  • Post Op
  • Buses

WEAZLENEWS
Weazel News:

We have a beautiful interior that isn’t currently in use. Right now it’s open to anyone who’d like to apply. We have the ability to purchase a camera, microphone etc. Positions here would involve management, directors and reporters.

DOJ
DOJ:

• District Attorneys
  • Prosecutors
  • Defence Attorneys
  • Bailiffs

FAA
FAA:

• Flight Instructors

FHA
FHA:

• Real estate agents.

FTC
FTC:

• Personal businesses (Bars, shops, RP it out!)

Some examples in the city are; The Kandy Shop (Formerly Vanilla Unicorn), vehicle repair shops (Customs on Carcer, Rusty Wulf Repair Shop, Outsiders Repairs) car dealerships (JB’s Auto Emporium, PDM) car wash, electronic store and a tattoo shop.

CriminalLIfe-1
CriminalLife

There are a few ways to make money as criminals, we are constantly working on this to improve the experience. Our rule of thumb is to basically RP as much as you can, and you may be rewarded with features!

• Bank robberies
  • Store robberies (coming soon)
  • Mugging
  • Drug sales
  • Weed deliveries
  • House robberies
  • Illegal guns
  • Gangs (you can RP as a gang / group and you may be rewarded with special clothing, and more perks that’d come with being an active group!)

dev

Devs

We are currently looking for Devs to join us! We have a few requirements of course, but the biggest is communication. On NDG we want to ensure the staff work well together, and communication is key for that. We have project managers to help keep track of work and aid the devs when need be - especially when it comes to making sure they’re not over worked.

• We need LUA - other languages are a bonus.
  • Communication with project managers (sounds more complicated than it is :p)
  • Self-motivated
  • Can work with a team on projects
  • The desire to see a warm and welcoming community blossom

If you’re interested in a position with us, please give me a message on discord.
CinBunz#2560

JoinUs

Come and give us a shot; if you’d like to know more, feel free to join the discord and ask!

• Discord: https://discord.gg/wt44waS (Fixed the link, sorry about that!)
  • If you’d prefer to speak to someone before joining, feel free to add me on discord CinBunz#2560
2 Likes

I 100% recommend roleplaying on here! Great staff/development team and roleplayers.

2 Likes

Started in New Dawn not knowing any one and everyone that i met was very friendly and professional. Thank you NDG staff for your help too.

2 Likes

Yo honestly, when I joined this server I was new to RP, everyone was friendly, professional and just great RP’ers. I enjoy being there doesn’t matter what happens. Its for sure a recommendation to join!

2 Likes

Been playing on here for a while and been having a lot of fun ^-^

2 Likes

Update

We now have some trippy drug effects in the server! Devs have been working on adding more drugs and giving them some awesome effects like this;

2 Likes

Update

We have added neons recently, as you can see here. We also have a staggering amount of new cars!

2 Likes

Over the past couple of evenings we’ve been hitting 30 members a night! :slight_smile: Come join us.

2 Likes

We also have room for Devs if anyone is looking for a place to help out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bumperoonie.

2 Likes

Come play with us! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Flying high!

2 Likes

We’re currently looking for devs!

1 Like

Bump ~

1 Like

Still on the hunt for devs <3