Experienced Department Head Looking For New Home!

Good Morning/Afternoon/Night,

I’m looking for a RP Community to join and finally call home. I’m a former Department Head with experience in running San Andreas State Troopers and Los Santos Police Department. I also have experience setting up subdivisions, making department docs/rosters, and working with the other LEO Department Heads, the Governor, and other community members. I have basic docs and a roster made. I also have a car pack and the state my department would hopefully be designed after in its uniform and liveries.

One of my past communities shutdown due to loss of financial support to maintain and improve the server and community. My other community as far as I’m aware didn’t shutdown, but I resigned and left the community due to a disagreement with the director over my department’s related topics. And my most recent community was just abandoned by the two admins and developers.

I’m looking for a community that’s brand new. I’m looking for a community that has openings in State and Civ as I would like to have an off-duty RP life a bit too, but my main focus would be the department. Any position in State would do but I would prefer Department Head or a Staff position. Also, your community must be Whitelisted and have San Andreas Fire Rescue as I would like to be a part of fire scenes too. Please no communities that have Admin/Staff roles outside of department leadership/command ranks and no Admin/Staff patrols in server. No extra perks or free stuff for people who donate, no P2W communities please. Also, for AOP, I would like a community that never changes their AOP from being statewide, I dislike being restricted to a specific part of the map and I hate seeing City Police patrolling in the County and County patrolling in the City. I would prefer community leadership to be modeled after SA’F where it is not just one person in charge, but all the department heads will have a say in the community’s final decisions and changes.

I know everything takes time and that new communities won’t have everything I said above. I’m just looking for a community which in time will have those things I mentioned.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and thank you for reading and your time.

Thank you,
FaTaLW1nter

1 Like

Add me on discord Kingston#5180

Hello this is just what my community needs.

We are a new and upcoming texas based server looking for two new Houston Polcie Department command staff if interested please join the discord in my ad post and fill out an application for me please and ill get with you both.

2 Likes

Please give us consideration. We are currently under development with a beta launch scheduled this month and a server launch scheduled for the first or second week and January!

Thank you for your time and if interested please contact via,
Discord Server > Premiere Gaming Roleplay
Department Administrator Application > [https://forms.gle/CDXjm1Mqw8c5Zm1s7 ]

1 Like

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

We are a new community that has just started currently looking for a Chief Of Police and Assistant Chief of Police, please get in contact with me other discord for further details. Callum C.#8522.

Welcome to Golden State Roleplay!! A server actively recruiting members striving for excellence.
We are looking to provide active users with good role-play experience a realistic role-play time as well as a fun community. We are currently looking for department heads and leads. We are also looking for staff and more. Come check us out!

What we offer:

• | Friendly Staff
• | Realistic Roleplay
• | Good Selection Of Emergency cars/civ cars
• | Friendly environment for everyone
from all backgrounds
☆☆ And Much More! ☆☆

Requirements:

• Age 13 or over
  • Legal Copy of GTA on PC
  • Mature

Departments

• Blaine County Sheriff’s Office - Needs Head and Command
  • San Andreas Fire Department - Needs Head and Command
  • San Andreas Communications Department - Needs Head and Command

We are a new server and would be over happy if you gave us a chance and help us grow!

Cheers,
Golden State Roleplay
Server Director
Acting Internal Affairs Director
Nicholas Johnson

Good day. Please join https://discord.gg/PS9SW3pxMs and talk with us

Thank you for your interest in us, I’m applying right now.

Currently could use some more active police, especially a department head. Would love to chat.

Already have our SOP and all scripts in. Many paid police scripts, SonoranCAD, Gabz’s MRPD, over 40 imported police vehicles. Basically just need players at this point!

1 Like

Hey Pal! I am the Undersheriff in a brand new FiveM Menu server! Please message me and join the discord! We are looking to fill out our Major Positions! Shatter RP | FiveM
Price#4303

Thanks for the offer Ted but I’m good, sorry. Frostal doesn’t want experienced department heads

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Before we join, do have a Fire and Rescue department or just EMS?

Yea I left that we could do with some more Law Enforcement Officers over in Project Life!

[NO-APPS FIRST MONTH] ShoreLine Roleplay | Whitelisted Community [15+] | Custom Server Assets | Launching Soon | NEED LEO Department Heads - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Bump! Updated post with additional info and we’re still looking!

Hi! We would love to have you and your community try out our economy server. Send me a DM on discord and we can talk more. :slight_smile: faizy#6969

Hi,

Here at Gang Haven Role Play we are looking for Police, EMS & STAFF of ALL RANKS!

Feel free to come in and have a chat with us, Ask for Brad, Cope or Chris Paul

Look forward to working with you !

Discord Link: Gang Haven Role Play

Bump. Still looking!

Bump. Added one final thing to the post and we’re still looking but not for much longer! So reply soon with your community post if you have what we’re looking for to be considered an option before we decide on a community.