NEW! [Beta] State San Andreas | DOJ | Custom Framework | Light Economy | Public Cop | Mature Community | vMenu + Custom Menu (F5) | Recruiting most positions

Website - https://site.statesanandreasroleplay.com
Discord - State San Andreas Roleplay (SSADOJRP)

Introducing State San Andreas Department of Justice Roleplay Server!

Experience Unprecedented Development, Professionalism, and a Mature Community!

Join us on our cutting-edge FiveM DOJ server that offers an unparalleled level of quality. With a highly skilled development team, a meticulously crafted website, and a range of professional departments, we are dedicated to delivering the utmost realism both in-game and within our Discord community.

Immerse yourself in a server like no other, where attention to detail and a commitment to excellence are paramount. Our exceptional features include:

✦ Never-Before-Seen Development: Witness innovation and advancements that will redefine your FiveM DOJ experience. Our development team is constantly pushing boundaries, ensuring you have access to the latest features and improvements.

✦ Professional Website: Seamlessly navigate our sophisticated website, designed to provide you with easy access to information, updates, and essential resources. Stay informed and connected with our intuitive interface.

✦ Diverse Departments: Choose from a range of prestigious departments to contribute your expertise. Whether you’re interested in upholding the law as a member of the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office (BCSO), saving lives with the San Andreas Fire and Rescue (SAFR), overseeing operations as part of the Staff team, or ensuring security through one of our reputable Security Companies, there’s a place for you to make a meaningful impact.

✦ Mature Community: Join a community of like-minded individuals who value professionalism, integrity, and respect. Engage in meaningful discussions, forge lasting friendships, and collaborate with fellow members who share your passion for realism and immersive gameplay.

✦ Skilled Staff Team: Our carefully selected staff members undergo comprehensive training to provide you with exceptional support and assistance. From addressing inquiries to resolving issues, our dedicated team is committed to ensuring your experience is smooth and enjoyable.

If you are an experienced individual seeking an elevated FiveM DOJ community, we invite you to become a part of our exceptional journey. Join us as we redefine the standard and set new benchmarks for realism and professionalism.

Visit our website at https://site.statesanandreasroleplay.com/ to learn more.

Previews:
Thomas’ AOP - ThomasAOP
Thomas’ County EMS - TD-CountyEMS
SSA Jail System - ssa_jailsystem
Thomas’ Prop Menu (outdated preview, from before it was finished) - Prop Menu Unfinished Preview
Banking - SSA-Dealership
Dealership - SSA-Banking
Shops - SSA-Shops

https://site.statesanandreasroleplay.com/Applications

3 Likes

Absolute Love the server! Amazing scripts!

1 Like

Amazing server with talented developers. Dedicated player base too.

1 Like

We are currently hosting open recruitment for a lot of senior positions within our community., come and check us out.

Best developed server I have ever joined, great firendy and helpful staff and command team.

1 Like

Bump for an AWESOME server and owner

1 Like

BCSO Are Recruiting - SSADOJRP | BCSO Recruitment Video - YouTube

bump~!

Change Log

Created Thomas’ Taxi - Streamable

Check this server out, top tier development. Stuff I have never seen in other communities. The owner is extremely nice and welcoming as well

1 Like

Change Log
New BCSO Fleet

I swear, This is just the best Roleplay server! I joined this server and I didnt want to leave, Friendly staff and LEO. I highly recommend this place,

1 Like

We have now officially set a launch date of Saturday 8Th July, we have 19 people that have confirmed their attendance. Come and join us, we are hosting open recruitment for all departments right up until launch. we are hosting server patrols every night up until launch too. Don’t miss out on being apart of the next top server :slight_smile: see you there!

Goated server. They do a bunch of giveaways for stuff. Good community as well.

1 Like

Bump-

Minor Changes to my framework
Around 300 more props added to my prop menu.
Real Life Firefighters opening our SAFR department.

Added performable stunts for bikers. Come and join us and show off your motor cross skills.

New BCSO EUP!
Come and check us out!
Looking for experienced members to fill our senior staffing positions.

Come and join us today!

Change Log
GC Phone —> NPWD

We have upgraded our phone system to allow for more variation in the applications as well as more integration for our banking system.

Still Looking for some experienced community managers. Please contact me via discord: _tjayy