NEVER SLEEP NYC Need of staff, Police , EMS JOIN US TODAY! NYC Based Very Optimized & Low Dsync/High FPS | custom scripts |

:rocket: Optimized NEVER SLEEP NYC is the latest NYC based RP Server. We’re looking for individuals who are creative , love to have fun and create unique experiences . NEVER SLEEP NYC is a Semi-Serious Rp that has several different opportunities for people who indulge in illegal activities but want a realistic mature experience.

We at NEVER SLEEP NYC strive to make the gameplay the best for all our players to enjoy, we try to make all our prices fair and friendly for most people!

Join our discord server at [Never Sleep NYC]
Please make a ticket on our discord if you have any suggestion about to be added onto the server next!

Founded by NEVER SLEEP NYC

• Active Admins and Community Managers :construction_worker_man:
  • Active Support :wrench:
  • Optimized Framework
  • Mumble VOIP :studio_microphone:
  • Friendly Community :open_hands:
  • Streamer Friendly :computer:

ILLEGAL JOBS & ACTIVITIES

*Drugs System (Weed / Coke / Lean / Meth / Xanax) and More! :pill:

• Store Robberies :convenience_store:
  • House Robberies :house:
  • Jewelry Store Robbery :gem:
  • Bank Robberies :bank:
  • Laundry Services :money_with_wings:
  • Create / Join Gangs :smiling_imp:
  • Black Market
  • Player Owned Properties

HOUSING

• Live Anywhere :houses:
  • Purchasable Warehouses :factory:

CLOTHES/CARS

• Tons of custom clothes (grills, beards, chains, etc)
  • Custom Ped skins
  • Over 200+ custom cars !

WE ARE LOOKING FOR MORE STAFF MEMBERS AND PD MEMBERS ! SO APPLY TODAY!
with more to be added… Coming Soon

2 Likes

Cool server

2 Likes

It’s back

1 Like

what is the ip?

TrapWrld RP #1 100k/semi Roleplay
Server Is Back Up! TRAPWRLD RP IS NOW 100K

Steps To Connect:

Everyone Join up!!

1 Like

Hiring Staff&LSPD

Need staff and lapd asap

Lets goo

1 Like

POWER RP ON TOP best server out rn

Power RP is one of the best servers around 4sureeeeee​:100::muscle:t5:

1 Like

The mos underrated server ive played in, love the people and what makes it stand out so much is the amount of crazy vehicles! absolutely amazing, honored to be apart of this server

1 Like

Fr its litty

ty for the support

SERVER IS BACK UP and will be bossted on friday COME JOIN US BEST NYC SERVER TO DATE

Power rp hiri

Power RP is HIRING We need staff, police and ems please join us all are WELCOMED!

join up fasho

Best server I have been on! Was new to the FiveM world and this server treated me good and showed me the ropes… If you lookin for real RP this is the spot💯

Best server to be in‼️ Everybody play they role, admin fair and everyone respectful💯 U lookin for sum to stay in and build, this one it for sure

POWER RP!! Is the best nyc server it’s lit the admin take care of all his people if something is wrong he make sure he takes care of the problem right then and there I would definitely recommend this server!!