Needing a Developer who is 18+ looking to help with the development at hand!

I am restricting it to 18+ because that is just what we would like to have it as. I understand there are plenty of people (kids) who are able to code, but we are keeping this city and server to an 18+ server. I appreciate your concern, but that is just how we are running things.

Still looking BUMPBUMP

bump bump

Not sure what your discord is, add me, Prawn185#4854

Bump Bump

Bump Bump

MojorWurzel#4332 DM on Discord

Dm me on discord Pomzy#9061

Bump Bump

The framework has been switched over to QBus and looking for experienced Developers who are familiar with QBus, Lua, JavaScript, or even UI to help build this server more efficiently.

DM me on discord MVPatriot#3302

lol qbcore is litteraly even harder to understand doubt you will find any devs actually wiling to do it without being paid

Dm me Rojin Chhetri#6969

That’s interesting, because it seems just like lua to me. Seems like it’s the same code as what I was using with ESX just varying a little on certain aspects of the code.

its literally old outdated bugged esx, reskined repackaged and made worse

but hey drink the kool aid :man_shrugging:

:rofl: yeah ok.

Hey I can Develop your city
Discord Username : ZerKin#3232
Discord Link : ZerKin's FiveM Development

Message me on discord

Bump - Still looking, if you are serious about joining please answer the questions below and send them to me on Discord MVPatriot#3302

1. What programming languages would you consider yourself fluent in, if any?

2. What other programming languages do you have experience in?

3. Are you able and willing to convert add on/replace cars and add them to the server as requested?

4. Are you able and willing to stream EUP and configure their slots?

5. Do you currently do any other development work for any other servers? (FiveM or otherwise)

6. Please link your github account

7. What other projects have you been apart of? Link if possible.

8. How much time can you dedicate on a weekly basis towards developing for MVP RP?

9. Are you familiar with Git and able to use it?

Still looking, This is a non paid position