Need to find the needle in the haystack (need a dev)

For anyone who has ever played gta RP knows the struggle of finding a place to call home. I myself have been on countless servers and have never stayed more than a couple months. I Love RP for one reason the creativity that comes with it. Also its a place where us gamers can find people who actually enjoy creating a legit community to have fun, make good content and best of all be original. Everyone wants to make a copy of Nopixel or create a copy and paste server and buy there way into some bullshit gta rp server. I got some great people who actually want to invest time into something worth while. I cant tell you how many times Ive seen people talk the talk and when the time comes, they do the complete opposite. Its honestly discouraging when you see how many people say they want to build a community RP server by the people for the people… but realistically just want to do things their way, and can care less about the people who actually are involved, and do not listen to any feedback or criticism. I always leave or get banned for speaking the truth to higher ups or owners… I was born in NYC when I see the bullshit going on I cant keep my mouth shut, I speak on it. I stopped with gta RP cause its the same old story everywhere you go. If its not some gta online everyones a big time gang boss aka Pablo Escobar, its the cops who think their Jim Gordon from Gotham. My partner and me cant stand wasting another hour of our time in someone else’s fake promises of an actual well balanced RP server. I hate to see that mentality of people not being able to take a loss in rp and have to win all the time. The whole point of RP is its random, you dont know whats going to happen, whos going to come out on top, or what someone is going to come up with. I cringe when servers just make it so them and their friends do as they please any others have to deal with it or basically get told they can leave if they dont like it. I always tell people give someone a little bit of power or authority and you will see who they are and what they will do. 99.9% of the time they always end up doing the wrong things… being greedy or handing people whatever they want without the actual work it would take into actually role playing. As well as using their power over people and as soon as a disagreement comes along they are ready to ban away. Were looking to create something legit no bullshit, play no favorites no matter who you are. You join the server and start from scratch like everyone else. We need someone to actually give a shit and be passionate about what they do. We need someone to help get this thing going off the ground. So if you know how to code and work LUA scripts or know how to work fivem files and want to actually be apart of something worth while, please let me know. Everything started as nothing, so please dont waste my time…

By the way I forgot to say we got already many things ready to go just need a guy or girl to get it moving and get it all worked out for a startup

born2hunt1738#7336 id like to talk to you

Omen#1072 … I have created something no one else has in a sever… lets talk

I understand your pain. I have been doing fivem for about 4 years now and also can not seem to stay on a community for long enough. The drama, chaos and insanity that happens is just stupid. I have even tried to start my own communities but they always seem to flop. So when I found this small community with fellow players who have also experienced our same problems and made their own server, I knew I found a good group of people. They compose also of real Law Enforcement and Military. We have put in so much effort in different ways and it pains me to see them struggle to get members because they are overshadowed by bigger servers.

If you would like to check us out: Rapid Response Role Play | WHITELISTED | Active Community | LEO/EMS | Custom Cars | CAD/MDT | Discord: https://discord.gg/nCTNWt3

My name is Arthur and you can reach out to me at any time.

I know what you are saying. Almost every server serves as the god complex of a group of people who have no true interest in curating and improving a community, rather a server and a promise of ‘being different’ when it’s not the case. I see this with all age groups, teenagers and older people, running these communities - they all act equally stupid but they promise something different it’s funny. Pretty much the reason why I am done with FiveM roleplay, most if not all servers are a hot mess. I consider myself to be a seasoned roleplayer, I have been doing it for the past 7 years. FiveM is a great platform to do roleplay which is why there is a great amount roleplay servers to tap into the player base, but 99% of them do not have an established community. There is a difference between server and community people are not aware of. You could have a populated server and not have a community which is something I tend to stay away from since you can’t build friendships.

Anyway I can go a lot further but I don’t want to waste more time than I already have. All I can recommend is not finding a server through ad listings, such as Server Bazaar or Facebook or anywhere else. Just go to the server browser, find something that interests you, try it out. If it doesn’t work, repeat as necessary.

I actually recommend the opposite. The Browser is very poorly designed and does not filter content very well. Thus it can be overwhelming as you can not figure out what a server is like or what it has. The Bazaar and other platforms at least tell you what the server has so that you can go and try it out and see if you like it or not. Also the browser tends to favor the bigger servers more than any other so it can be hard for small communities to grow.

I definitely understand what you are saying about the community stuff though. I also have been through it all and there are periods where I had to take a break from fivem and other rp. Its just seems to be more that everyone thinks they can make a cool server but have no idea how to run it or make satisfied players. I have been through it all and it really is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. The best you can hope for is you find a group of friends that either have a server or make one and go from their, that way its already a more communal vibe and new people can integrate easier.

It must be something with any kind of rp games, as it somehow brings out the worst in people and makes them think they are dictators with absolute power.

Mart475 #4425

I’d wanna talk about it as I’m sort of in the same boat as you.

Mart I tried to add you but says incorrect ID. Omen#1072

thanks ill check it out for sure

Im looking for a dev we already got a lot to start a new city up

for sure ill add you on discord

I do a lot of esx and vMenu servers feel free to drop me a friend request and a message.