Need help with this error RDR2+25EO283

Every time i load into a server i instantly crash and get this error RDR2+25EO283 can anyone help i have only just installed the game and redm again and no files are changed or modified so idk what to do

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I’m also having this problem now, not how to solve it

Sometimes it has to do with your video settings, you might have to go into single player red dead and change your video setting instead of direct x 12 to the other option cant remember what its called of top of my head, but there is couple options to choose from in advanced setting besides direct x. and turning down some textures or shadows. Friend of mine changed those things and was able to play after that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.