Need Help With Some Scripts

Hey all, i’m pretty new to making a server on FiveM i am using an ESX server and was wondering if there is scripts for these things below, i have been looking for a while, but i can’t seem to find any scripts for what i want (listed below) so if anyone is able to help me i would be more than greateful, Also sorry if this is in wrong place not sure where to put this type of post

Makes you have to use lockpick to steal AI cars

When you get in vehicle, engine is default off (have to use a button like U to turn engine on) unless you get out of vehicle when Engine is running

Non ELS LSPD vehicles

When you go into Police Station and get your outfit, what ever guns you get from the Armoury, when you go back to civilian outfit it removes the weapons from you

way to modify esx_policejob, to make it so when you fine someone it automatically takes payment, but the officer who gives the fine does not receive the money instead it goes into the Police Society money.

Hey all, don’t suppose anyone is able to help me, when someone goes into their inventory and tries to give something to someone, when they select “give” and type in the amount they want to give when they press the submit or enter button to give it to the person it does not work and then you have to press “esc” to remove the menu from screen

Here example of what’s happening - https://gyazo.com/98e369212afa157b205b02a7fa6cf9f6

Not a release… Post in the correct category next time. (I’ve moved it for you this time).

oh my bad, sorry thanks for moving it and informing me

Search the #development:releases section. These are things that have been released.

awesome will do thank you! am i allowed to ask for some help quickly regarding something here? or do i have to go somewhere else to do it ?