Need help fixing a script

i have a few scripts that are not working correctly, anyone willing to help? i can buy you a coffe

Place the scrip lines that are giving error and explain what is supposeto do… thanks

okay this is the story, i had this garage plugin that was using another plugin to lock the cars, I decided to install a better garage, but the new garage does not do something that the old garage used to do, and is trigger a server event that allows players to lock and unlock their cars.
this event:
TriggerServerEvent(“SOSAY_Locking:GiveKeys”, vehNet, plate)
needs to be activated on the action of taking a car out of the garage, thats what i need to have done.

can’t you copy that event to the new file ? i mean and the related parts to it ?
I think some lua parts are still beyond my scope of knowledgement with having at least the entire script with me .
However i think doing something like that having both codes should not be hard i guess people with some knowledgement can do it…
Try to do it and if you cannot place both files here or something… will not promise but don’t mind to try

Hi

So i have been reading the rules regarding your question and it seems forum does not allow the modification of scripts that are not yours.
Releases Rules and F.A.Q at Credits & Copyright/DMCA in the firts paragraph , it advises to contact the author of the script using is github info or something asking for a permit to change/improve the code.
Can you tell me where did you get both scripts ?

Thanks in advance

is from Rib SOsay and i already asked him, he lietarally told me to come here to get help

Answering your questions, yes i tryed to copy it, but i get errors, and it does not work

can’t promisse that i will be able to do but i don’t mind to try.
Can you paste both scripts links ?
Old and new one …

The new version https://pastebin.com/HdNvZJ3E
The old version https://pastebin.com/bpQWE9Zs
check the picture i posted yesterday, it shows exactly what i need

Hi

Sorry the delay but i haven’t had the time …
However when checking the script now i do not see any code that locks or unlocks cars on any file (old or new one).
So this is not the correct piece of code with that part.
You need to look for something like

AddEventHandler(‘esx_whatever:VehicleDoorStatus’ or something similar.

Have fun