Need help creating a streamable resource

So I have been making custom interiors with the Menyoo Menu and have been trying to get it to my localHost server from GTA 5, but I get stuck at exporting the file from OpenIV to a streamable resource.

I have created a resource called “assets”, in there I have a “__resource.lua” and a stream folder.
In the stream folder I have my interior that I’ve exported from OpenIV.
I’ve also put “start assets” in my server.cfg, but it still doesn’t seem to be working.

I appreciate any help in the comments and I will answer any questions that you have if something isn’t clear.

What exactly is not working? Try to enter this interior and see if these “invisible” objects have colisions. But that’s only for checking if resource is working, because you can’t make interiors in Menyoo. You need seperate program from that. You can only use Menyoo to make stuff on the map, not in the interiors. I will update this post if I find the link do the guide about making interiors for FiveM.

EDIT:
Here you go:

What do you mean? I watched a clip of a guy making a custom interior and putting it in his FiveM server

But did he made entirely new interior or added objects to the existing one?

Here is the clip I was referring to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-nzmDTqMZc

Try without spaces in your file names and paths

Sorry for the late answer, I removed all the spaces and it’s still not working. I even created a new file that is complete seperate