Need a Server

Hi! My name is Camron and I am an “experienced” developer. I hate that word… Anyway, im looking for a lead developer spot/high management or even CoOwner Ik what your saying wow he only wants to walk into a server and get all these roles but no I’m an ex server owner and I had to leave it because of family reasons and now I’m looking to start something back up and be apart of something.

Heres some pics

Evidence

Me, Configuring Luxart Vehicle Controls

My MySQL Test

Me making a crown vic skin

Requirements

I would like the following things done for me to settle into your community nice and well.

• A fair level of respect
  • Discord server (preferably)
  • No forcing me to hurry up (I think I work fairly fast but I have had experiences)

What to do

So might have read through this and thought: Yeah! I want to do this but how…
It’s simple!

1. Reply to this post
  2. Be patient
  3. Enjoy your time with me! (most important bit)

Hey man im here representing High Rise rp which is a brand new upcoming server to fill our dev spots. If you are interested join our discord here Highrise Roleplay Preferable dm me at maz. Hope to see you there!

0 Whitelist week just jump straight in!! You and your friends can try out our city for 7 days with the non whitelist week!!

We have a open world MMO inside the mod of fivem on pc. We built a open running city where people have there roles they choose. May it be Police Officers Paramedics Judges Lawyers All sorts of government employees. If that doesn’t tickle you’re fancy why not live a simple civilian life working a 9-5 or even owning and running your own business. Then there is of course in any city the crooks drug dealers gang member’s its all at your expense. Mechanics Racers or even Bikers or boke dealers im sure there is a place for your escape from reality live the life you always wanted in pixels. Build up your bank account and go shopping whether its a new car new house or new clothes. The city also has hobbies wanna shoot some hoops with your pals get drunk in local bars. build your friendships and make memories meet new people and work together.

All you need is GTA V and then download fivem!!

The server is non whitelisted for this week only 7 days so come try it out! Escape the world we are currently in and live your life in the pixels

First Step is join the Discord and we can get started : Escape

We have a lead developer but you should still check us out! We’re always looking for more help and the RP is great!

Hello Camron, I’m apart of the Ownership team at VoidRP (VoidRP | FiveM) we are looking for Head Admin + Management to maintain the server and keep it clean and oversee the staff members, with me welcoming you to the server we meet the requirements you require upon joining a server. We are growing and are a ever lasting Fivem family. Lastly If you have any questions upon arrival please feel free to message me or any command members! When you join take a look around and shoot me a message via: discord brayden!#9229

• 103 Brayden | Community Manager | Ownership Team |

[Brand New] Premiere Gaming Roleplay | Highly Optimized QBCore Server | Serious Roleplay | Customizable Housing | Player Owned Businesses | Whitelisted Server | Sonoran Software | Custom EUP | Custom Vehicles | Custom MLOs | LEO & Military Members - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Hello @Camronjimmy, I’m Jay, I represent an upcoming community called Devoted Roleplay, We are currently looking for people with your skillset, Developers, Department Heads, Management and Staff that can fill many positions that are currently open.

We are an upcoming community so we are not Released Just yet however we will be very soon. We are weeks away from beta phase. Definitely with you having Development Experience and previous experience as a Server Owner you will understand the work that goes into these things.

With that being said, I will leave you our FiveM Post down below in case you are interested and for you to review if we might be a good fit for you.

You can reach us by going to the discord featured at the bottom of our post, When you have joined the discord simply create a support ticket, this is the easiest way to reach out to us.

Thank You for reading,
Jay K. - DRP Operations Manager

Btw guys those aren’t my cars and eup there hankos this post is from my buddy that’s old we acaully have our own cars and scripts now so reply if you wanna join (NOT MY CARS AND EUP)