Need a server!

Hi I am currently looking for a server to play on with a good community behind it, I have a lot to bring to the server and can help out a lot.

• I have some experience with Developing and willing to learn more
  • I am looking for a server where I can do investigation work and maybe run a tac team
  • I can bring a lot of unique ideas to make the server very unique

My server will not be opening FBI, but if you are interested we have LEO and civ ops opening soon!!! 𝘚𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘋𝘖𝘑 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺

VOIDRP | Recuriting Now | 100KORDIE Server | Looking For Staff | Growing Community you can become LSPD and many more here

I have dispatcher positions open Southern Roleplay

Hey @BriefcaseBaby,

Over here in Project Life, we are trying to open as many gates up as possible and doing that is us! We don’t have much federal departments but we do offer Border Patrol if that’s something you fancy including full-scale border from one side of the map to the other. We also have very immersive features such as Dispatching & In-game VOIP as well as a whole new MDT system for law enforcement and border patrol.

If you want to learn or find out more click down here;

We aren’t looking for FBI as such, but on our server, you can create your own fully custom business where the limit is literally your imagination. You are more than welcome to come to join our police force and roleplay at a command level if you have what it takes. Everything on AuthenticRP is custom created by our developers. So Join our Discord today @ AuthenticRP

I may have a unique opportunity for you involving investigations.

Contact me at Rigs#5783

For anyone out there: Orange State Roleplay Community

We strive for professionalism and fun. Down below we list things that we offer. If you’re in search for a good community, I can guarantee you, this is the one.

Orange State Roleplay Official Teaser

Why Choose Us?

We are always pushing day by day to improve the community and become better than the previous day. We are unique and we offer a lot of opportunism for you to grow as a person. That could range from content creating to roleplay skill enhancement. Choosing Orange State Roleplay will better yourself and better us. We’ve always been a community that offers realistic roleplay. We also enjoy having fun with each other. Giggling in the middle of funny roleplay scenes, creating scenarios you’ve never seen before, and stepping outside that comfort zone to enhance roleplay. We believe in quality over quantity. Proving members with a great time and happy bond is what we know and love. It’s what we want to keep here at Orange State.

ADDED FIVEPD.

Departments
• Los Santos Police Department
• Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
• San Andreas State Police
• Communications
• San Andreas Fire Department

[Community Link]: Orange State Roleplay
[Community Website]: Orange State Roleplay - About OSRP

Hi HMU on Discord
UnEducatedCunt#3497

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

Apache State Roleplay | Fully Decked ESX Framework | Custom Scripts, Drugs, Guns, Business, Houses | Motorcycle Clubs, Gangs, Orgs, LEO, EMS/Fire | Now Hiring LEO & Staff! |

Hello, We are a Roleplay ESX FiveM Server and we are looking for the best role-players in the FiveM community, and we think that may be YOU! We have a variety of options when it comes to roleplay and things to do. We have business’s where you can start and manage / run your own Business (Tattoo Shops, Pawn Shop, Gas Station, Convenience Store). We have spent alot of money and time into this server to make it really fun and gives our players multiple things to do without getting bored, We also have multiple organizations within the city for Civilians to create themselves or join if they are looking for something, we have Motorcycle Clubs with custom Biker vests and Custom Harley Motorcycles, We have the famous Apache Cartel, with there famous Cowboy hats and custom bulletproof vests, If you would like to bring your organization over we would be more then happy to welcome you and help you out as much as you can and we care about what you guys are doing and we want to benefit both the player / group and the server together. If you have any questions or feeling like you want to join please join our discord and check out our website while your at it! Thanks, ASRP Staff Team.

Custom ESX Scripts:

• Housing
  • Money / Banking
  • 50+ Custom Gang Turf / Clubhouses
  • Drug Manufacturing Script / Drug Disturbing Script
  • Variety of Business for YOU to OPEN! (Gas Station, Convenience Store, Pawn Shop, Tattoo Shop)
  • A custom and variety list of realistic and fun jobs that make you good money!
  • Custom Black Market Dealer and Manufacturing of Weapons.

Contact Information:
Discord Server Code: EQZJ5Fhyxu

Come check us out at Actual RP! More information here: 🏙 Actual RP [GRAND OPENING] | Custom Framework - Custom Scripts - Custom Jobs - Custom Drugs | New, Fresh Economy! Recruiting EMS, Police and Mechanics! | USA + International Players Welcome! | Great Community

We would be glad to have you!
Discord: discord.gg/ActualRP

Hi,

Stop by and check us out at Gang Haven Role Play

• We are hiring STAFF, Police, and EMS of ALL RANKS!

If you would like to interview for a job ask for. Brad, COPE, or Chris Paul.

You can find us on the forums at the provided link below!

GHRP Forum Link

Howdy, although Signal One Roleplay does not roleplay very often with Federal Agencies like the FBI etc… we are a very realistic fully California-based community that is very lenient, we are a small yet dedicated community and we would love for you to give us a shot! More info can be found here.

I am still making my server it might take a few more months but I will gladly add a FBI system in my server for you. My discord username is Jukzy#7137 message me if you are interested.

Try us Purple Sky Roleplay Completely new but growing FivePD community. We use EUP and lots more good and well maintained scripts. We are a very SeriousRP server and looking for new people always. Server gets frequent updates with new things! We are starting fresh so get some loyalty in and work your way up!!

***BLACKLIGHT ROLEPLAY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blacklight Roleplay
We are a community after Beacon Hill Roleplay Community. We started working on Blacklight Roleplay after we stopped working on BLRP because we knew it won’t go up as we aspected. We hope this will go up and be published.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Departments:
San Andreas State Police - Need Head & High Command
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office - Need Head & High Command
Los Santos Police Department - Need Head & High Command
San Andreas Fire Department - Need Head & High Command
San Andreas Communications Department - Need Head & High Command

We will provide you the listed:

Custom EUP
Community based (Our community gets to vote for new things rather us just picking it)
Active Staff
Active Community
Whitelisted Departments IA, FBI, SASP, BCSO, LSPD, SAFD, SACD
vMenu Based Server
CAD System (Sonoran CAD)
Always following new suggestions

← Come Join us at →
Discord: Blacklight Roleplay
IP: Coming Soon***
We will have a FBI position available

One of our tertiary departments is indeed the Federal Bureau of Investigation - Cleveland Division. That being said, since it is of the 3rd priority, it is more for special occasions than rather “main use.” We require people who want to join these more special agencies to join one of our primary or secondary agencies at the minimum. FBI is run by me, but if you show your capability, you could make a good position in it.

Check out the rest of our server information here: NEORP - Northeast Ohio Roleplay is recruiting! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community