Need a server to try

I’m looking for a server that doesn’t have a ton of toxicity. Coming from BigCityRP and I really liked their difficulty of getting/making drugs - selling. Guns were difficult to acquire (had to find parts and make them at special locations with special keys) everything was hidden so you had to spend time and meet people. Hoping for another experience like this.

1 Like

Thank you I will give it a go tonight, is it restricted community? Enjoy the more difficult ones to get into

Feel free to try us out at Evolve RP V2

Community Name: Blue Moon RP

Welcome to Blue Moon Role-play! We are a new role-play community that is looking to gain more members, and provide the best role-play experience for our members of the community. We have an amazing and active Staff Team as well as members. We have a very active development team that is always willing to develop and add more things to better the role-play of our community. We are always willing to help our members and new members wanting to join the community. We take our role-play very seriously. Our patrol times are any time of the day. Our focus here at Blue Moon Role-play is to ensure that our members and community have the best experience possible.

Requirements:

• Must Be Mature

• Must Have A Microphone

• Must Have A Legal Copy Of Grand Theft Auto V

• Must Speak English

• Must Have TeamSpeak

Current Departments:

• Los Santos Police Department

• Blaine County Sheriff Office

• San Andreas State Trooper

• San Andreas Fire & Rescue

• San Andreas Communications

• Civilian Operations

What We Have To Offer:

• Custom Framework

• Custom Scripts

• Custom Vehicles

• Custom EUP

• Custom Maps

• Custom TeamSpeak

• Active Staff Members

• Active Development

Discord: Blue Moon RP

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

Give us a try!