Nederlandse Radio // Dutch Radio

Nope, Dutchies are zuinig/economical

And what ever if we were stingy… I’m trying to make the Netherlands i little bit a nicer country to deal with.

But most important, just help your fellow Dutchy… Ask a lot of money from foreigners, but ask little money from the Dutch

I get your point but why would I ask more from foreigners, that’s not nice for them at all… I treat everyone the same way. If the forum was a better place, I would share things for free too but I know how people are. Almost everything is PAID now on the forum and to be honest I didn’t like that update on the forum. I love to share things for free but I can’t since I do not agree that people are selling stuff here, it was already bad but now it has only gotten worse that we don’t share with each other. To do the right thing is very nice but it won’t fix the problem, if you sell or not it doesn’t change anything.

Hahaha just kidding bro :rofl:

1 Like

It is very difficult to understand a joke through the chat. :sweat_smile: Anyways I still get your point about releasing stuff for free, but for some reason, because many people are stingy It doesn’t feel right to share things for free, I mean if it was possible to share free stuff with others that are sharing their stuff too I wouldn’t hesitate to do that.

I understand and i’m not here to bully or anything, but users on this forum are pushing each other to release things as cheap as possible. So when i see something that i can share for cheaper i will do it. Just because this is our hobby and i don’t want FiveM to be a toxc, expensive and non-caring platform. Ofc its not up to me to decide what FiveM should be, but as long as i play FiveM i enjoyed free resources.

We Dutchies like free thing. Kijken, kijken, niet kopen. Gratis vooraan in de rij.

If you create something small, just ask people to donate a coffee. People will do this!

You’re right, and I appreciatie that you’re still doing the right thing. But it isn’t allowed to add a donation link right?

Hmm not on the forum, but you can on Github :wink:

Never thought about that. :sweat_smile: Thank you for the tip.

Same as the other resource, circumventing Tebex