Nederlandse Radio // Dutch Radio

Are you looking for a Dutch Radio in-game? Well, this resource helps you by adding dutch radio stations in-game.

• No Encryption
  • Easy To Edit
  • Support Guaranteed

Price: €9,99 €14,99
BUY HERE: Nederlandse Radio

Screenshots:

1 Like

can you make this standalone for USA stations too? or easy to switch out?

1 Like

Removed discord, please review releases rules

1 Like

Thank you, I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

Here you have the same thing but free, enjoy

3 Likes

@Beauflexx You could try to use this one, because mine is made for the Netherlands it’s easier for you to use this one I think.

Idk what’s wrong with the Reply feature but It’s not really working for me lol.

1 Like

Bro een tientje

Yes that’s right, it costs €9,99. If you think it’s too expensive try to make your own, a lot more cheaper but costs a lot of time ^^

A lot of time? You can make your own in hour or two, just find radio link you need vis inspect element, add it in JS Radio and edit logos in hud.ytd

2 Likes

I have dutch radio for free if anyone wants

2 Likes

agreed, this is a damn scam…

1 Like

A lot time? Ok :joy:
Its just copy paste links from online radios and edit the texture of the radio with photoshop.
1/2 Hours of work maximum and you put this at 10 euros? It neither worth 5 euros.

1 Like

So now we are sharing things… How long did you have this script? You never shared it, you are just sharing it to be annoying. It’s still not the same, but the people who are stingy can use this one, they will thank you. Congratulations.

Well you found a solution, go make it for yourself. Stop posting stuff here if you’re not interested.

Why are you even responding here, it’s a Dutch script. You’re sending different radio stations…

This resource is free on the web… We shared it today just with some Dutch radio stations found free on Google.

1 Like

Well, this script has radio stations that are not free, you will not find this on google. But thank you for sharing a free version.

Hey Beau! Yes of course you can make your own very easily for free! You can download a free radio here: Nederlandse Radio // Dutch Radio // GRATIS-FREE

And just add you favorite radio stations in the fxmanifest file :slight_smile:
If you want other icons, then you can edit the /stream/hud.ytd with TextureToolkit

Goodluck!

But it’s not even true what you’re saying. I don’t know where you were born in the Netherlands but Dutch people are known as stingy… Don’t lie to people, it’s not nice.