[ND Framework] DMV Script for SonoranCAD & More

To open this use /dmv command and it will open it. You can then register or unregister vehicles into SonoranCAD.

Buy here ($5)

Features:
• Register vehicles into SonoranCAD
• Delete registered vehicles from SonoranCAD.

Requirements:
SonoranCAD (Standard subscription or higher)
ND Framework (Free)

SnailyCAD Integration coming soon:
SnailyCAD integration will be coming soon, if you want me to integrate this with another CAD too let me know.

Disclaimer:
Lua client and server files use the escrow system and can not be edited but you can edit the config, HTML, CSS, and JS files.

Preview video:

2 Likes

how would this work on servers that allow multiple characters?

This script requires his framework which you can find here. So from my understanding he would link vehicles to the current character you are playing as. :slight_smile:

yes was wondering more on how you would switch characters mid game. that looks like you would need to relog

When using the framework you can trigger the /changecharacter command to go back to the character selection screen. If you’re using SonoranCAD integration then it will use your characters registered there.

1 Like

I think you should make an Intergration with Rocket CAD, I think people would die for it, Also maybe Bubble if its possible, Ik it might be hard… Also got a suggestion for you, You should attempt to make your own CAD kinda like senoran and link it to that.

If rocket cad has an api I can integrate it. I’m also going to make my own cad before the summer.

Happy Easter! 25% on this product available here: https://andyyy.tebex.io/category/fivem-scripts?currency=EUR

SUMMER SALE
35% off on this item!

Any chance you’d make a qbus verison?