Nativeaudio hanging & lagging voices (b2189)

Ok sorry, my english is not perfect so when i read the thread i have understood that some fix have been applied on the regular build and not on the 2189.

You said :
i'm unable to reproduce and therefore unable to fix as well.

But the snippet that @darksaid98 provide :

MumbleSetVolumeOverrideByServerId(2, 0.5) -- Player started sending on radio
Wait(3000)
MumbleSetVolumeOverrideByServerId(2, -1.0) -- Player stopped sending on radio
print(1) -- Print so I can see in-game when we reset

Make the bug for me too, so if i understood you, this snippet dont make any bug when you try it with someone else ?

Just to be clear, im not here to make some trouble, i just want to fix this bug cause i want to use on my server cayo perico stuff and the new audio native, i dont want to be forced too choose between theym. and if i can help you in any manner i will do it. (I’m not another 15 yo “programmer” i’ve my own framework and something like 2y of dev on my server just to create a whole server who’s look like what i want and not look like what we can buy or just download on the forum)

1 Like

No idea, I don’t have ‘someone else’ to ‘try’ with.

Ok, so what do you need ? i can give you profiler record (but no sure if its relevant) or dump but i dont know how to give you dump without crashing fivem.
or maybe right now you dont have time to spend on this and we will see later ? (i dont want to be rude dont take this agressively but i can understand that you’re on something more important than that)

So you are saying this will fix the stuttering/lag ?

No, those are steps to reproduce the problem. There is no known fix so far.

Okay… Is @nta wokring on it?
This is really shit and there no way to use native audio on client build 2189, with the voice problems.
And also, does anyone know why, peoples clothing doesn’t load properly after 64 players, event with OneSync Infinity? Can it have something to do with client version 2189?

Fixed.

6 Likes

@nta A lot of people shit on you, so right now i will do the exact opposite of that. Thank’s a lot for your Work ! You’ve nailed that in less than a month ! Continue like that you’re the best ! (Hope this will not look like too much as sucking :stuck_out_tongue: )

Can confirm this is working!
Thank you so much for the fix :smiley:

We found a new problem @nta
Sometimes it can’t handle the positioning in MLO’s.
It happends when you go into a room, the other players voice isn’t positioned right.
But when you change room it fixes it.

Are these custom interiors? Also - any repro steps?

Im gonna post two POV’s of it, one second :smiley:

Here are the one were i walk into a MLO.
At the start you can hear that i sound perfectly.
But at the end, it sound like im under a hottub.

And heres is my perspektive.
Take a close look to the end also.
At the end his voice sound like hes under water.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsjr7U3g0j4

Fixed for me too with the 3824 update previous but i have the same problem as above inside addon interiors.

Yeah, let us know if you find any solution to this… :smiley:

Custom MLOs don’t work well because they are missing audio occlusions.
There is some documentation here
But it seems that the formula to generate the occlusion hash is not really accurate.

yeah i looked at that guide, but i really cant get it to work.
The guide is really advanced and hard to understand.
If you ever find a easier guide, let me know! :smiley:

200+ occlusion hashes generated with it and they all work fine, what’s the issue?

I can guarantee that the actual formula works just fine, unsure about the & 0xffffffff. I use a diff function to get it signed :slight_smile:

EDIT: I updated it and removed the last bit, while also removing the flooring.

2 Likes

Thank you it is working fine now, is was off by a little bit before (I only tested with 1 mlo).
Thanks for you sharing your findings :+1: