Nation Roleplay | Hiring SASP & SAMD | Drugs - NPC Selling , WL Businesses, WL Gangs, Strict Roleplay & More to come!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Heyo FiveM.

What Is Nation RolePlay?

NationRP is a server focused on professional roleplay with a fun active community that strives for not only the growth of the server, but also the growth of the players and their Roleplaying abilities. If you’re wishing to find a new home, with a lovely community, you’re in the right place. NationRP offers players a unique, enjoyable, and immersive RP experience - without sacrificing creature comforts. NationRP always has and always will continue to allow players that are new to RP, and help them hone their RP’ing abilities. NationRP’s Development team is constantly hard at work making every player’s experiences extremely unique and unforgettable - in the best ways possible. Interested? Keep reading - otherwise there are some pretty pictures at the bottom of this thread.

Current main features:

Dedicated Deveolpers
Multi-Character System
Selling Drugs To NPC’s
Chop Shop With Ability To Sell Parts
AI House Robberies
Pawn Shops
Bank, Jewelry, Store Robberies (And More)
Beautiful Scenery
EUP Clothing
Civilian Garages
Phones with Texting, Calling, and Business numbers
Twitter App on phones
Balanced Economy
Hidden Drug locations
Clean and Immersive UI HUD
Useable drugs with effects
Fueling/Refeuling Vehicles
Pillbox Hill interior with /bed command
Whitelisted Police & EMS
Whitelisted Gangs
Player Owned Businesses
Rentable Motel Rooms At Pink Cage
Interactive Civilian Jobs
Clean Menu GUI’s
Ability To Remove Hats, Masks, and Sunglasses
Anchors For Boats - Because Who Wants To Drift Away At Sea?
Realistic Handling For ALL Vehicles
Court System
Advanced Fishing
Vehicle Inventories
Black Market For Weapons
4K/UHD Weapon Reskins

• More Not Mentioned, With More To Come.

Whitelisted Jobs:

SASP [San Andreas State Police]
EMS/SAMD
V’s Repair Shop
Corleone Towing

• More To Come

Ok That All Sounds Cool, But What Kind Of Jobs Do You Have?

Taxi
City Works
Trucking
Fueling
News Reporter (With Camera and Boom Mic)
Lumberjack
Salvage
Tailor
Tow Driver (Whitelisted)
Mechanic (Whitelisted)
Police (Whitelisted)
EMS (Whitelisted)

• More To Come

What Can We Expect To Come?

Addon/Import Cars
Illegal Tuning Parts (Mod Chips, NOS, Runflats, etc)
Custom Home Interiors
More Unique Jobs
Weapon Building (Collect Parts, And Build Your Own Weapon - Or Sell Them For Money/Items)
Choosable NPC Models For Characters
CAD
Dyno Tuning
Tire, Engine, Body, and Detailing Kits/Parts
Real Estate Agency
Subways/Trains/Trams

• More As Time Goes On

Enjoy Some Pictures of not only the scenery, but our HUD/UI, Menu GUI, etc.

Ok, But What If I Want To Contribute?

NationRP is always looking for experienced developers, who are set on making a unique experience for any and all players.

Where Do I Join?

You can our Discord server below, Teamspeak server, and/or the server itself (All Listed Below)

Discord: discord.gg/P3FYYgn![copUI|690x387]

Hope to see some of you around <3

3 Likes

Bump this shit! with a solid community and player base this server would be insane!

2 Likes

I actually played on it i enjoyed it and i think it has potential to be a great rping server the problem is my timezone and my work hours dont leave my a lot of time to play fivem and when i am on my pc i am deving scripts for fivem to hopefully make it more realistic my over all view on the server is that its great i had some run ins with a few guys there they seemed like they know what rp they are doing and how they want to do it i really liked the staff team aswell

2 Likes

Possibly one of the servers with the most potential I’ve seen. Loaded into the server quick, everything ran smooth. I went in at the time this server had 15 people, and it was still smooth. Interactions with people were actually really good. Police we’re professional, Roleplay in general was great. They honestly deserve hella people in there.

2 Likes

Currently hiring EMS/SAPD and Mechanics! https://discord.gg/TeZ89SX