17+ [NA & EU] FINAL RP | Serious roleplay | Player Owned Businesses | Hiring PD, EMS & Mechanics | Custom Drug scripts |

Introducing Final RP, a new genuine RP server crafted by dedicated roleplayers for roleplayers. Our team of three brings together a passion for distinct RP elements: gangs/drugs, LEOS/EMS, and immersive civilian gameplay. We believe these components intertwine to create a more immersive RP experience. At Final RP, integrity is paramount. You won’t find any pay-to-win features here. Businesses, gang headquarters, and cosmetics can only be acquired with in-game currency, ensuring fairness and preserving the essence of roleplay. We’re constantly pushing out new updates and actively listening to our community. Join us and dive into a world where every decision matters and the story unfolds through collaborative storytelling.

Gangs & Drugs:
Customizable Gang Headquarters: Whitelisted gangs can own custom MLOS headquarters equipped with lockable doors, garages, and a gang stash. Drug Warehouses: Facilities for gangs to cultivate and process drugs. Real-Time Plant Growth: A custom script developed by our developer allows players to plant cannabis and coca, witnessing their growth in real-time. Drug Processing: Players can dry plants and create various products such as weed oils or butters, as well as produce cocaine powder. Varied Plant Strains: Plants feature diverse growing properties, with weekly releases of new strains to expand the selection. Lucrative Profits: Sell drugs to NPCs or in bulk to a specialized seller for substantial profits.

Realistic LEOS & EMS:
Detailed Penal Codes: Immersive PD and DOJ roleplay facilitated by in-depth city penal codes. PD Protocol: Police officers will refer to penal codes to determine appropriate charges and fines for criminals. DOJ Oversight: The Department of Justice ensures law enforcement adherence to established laws. Fleshed-Out Legal System: A comprehensive legal system featuring lawyers and judges to handle disputes, convict on charges, and file lawsuits against departments. Detailed Health Audits: EMS conduct thorough health assessments, providing specific information on player injuries for accurate treatment. For instance, a gunshot to the leg will indicate leg damage requiring gauze for treatment. Custom LEO Gear: High-quality uniforms and vehicles for law enforcement, complete with functional sirens and lights, enhancing the immersive experience.

Civilian Roleplay:
Immersive Jobs: Engage in detailed civilian jobs like oil rig worker, lumberjack, trash collector, and much more. Perform tasks such as picking up trash, operating boats to reach oil rigs, and chopping down trees. Jobs can be undertaken solo or collaboratively with teams tackling different aspects. Player-Owned Establishments: Own or work at restaurants or nightclubs, with options to set employee uniforms, cook dishes using stove ingredients, or hire strippers for nightclubs. Mechanic Shops: Customizable mechanic shops with a wide range of car parts for upgrades and customization, ensuring an immersive experience. No Pay-to-Win: All businesses are purchasable with in-game currency, emphasizing immersive roleplay over monetary advantages. Marriage System: Host beautiful weddings with a judge officiating for legal marriage recognition. Fitness System: Improve stamina and strength by hitting the gym or going for a run. Pier Activities: Hang out at the pier with friends or a date, enjoying interactive rollercoasters, bumper cars, and other rides. Pets: Keep loneliness at bay with pet companions that can follow you around and perform tricks.

In summary, Final RP is not just another roleplay server; it’s a meticulously crafted world where every aspect is designed to enhance immersion and engagement. As a new server bursting with features like realistic gang dynamics, detailed law enforcement procedures, and a plethora of civilian activities, we invite you to join us. Whether you’re exploring diverse job opportunities, starting your own business, or simply enjoying leisure activities with friends, Final RP offers endless possibilities for immersive serious roleplay experiences. Come and be a part of our growing community, where your adventures await!

FINAL RP DISCORD: FINAL RP
Join our server today: FINAL RP Public

3 Likes

is there a discord link ? looks like a good city

3 Likes

Having a lot of fun in the city! The cute outfits only help :>

3 Likes
3 Likes

The development team is really active here and open to suggestions. They are constantly working on it day in and day out trying to better the server for the community! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This city is probably one of the best I’ve played on active server members and the development is always happening to bring exciting mechanics into the game.

3 Likes

Part 2 of the new drug expansion is on the way!

2 Likes

lmao didn’t know being taken hostage could be so fun.

3 Likes

This city is so dope, looks and feels amazing! I been having hella fun at the pier, and the devs are fucking amazing. Super excited too see more people find out about it!

3 Likes

Best city I have been in. Welcoming to to members and the dev team is super responsive.

3 Likes

I’ve been in this city for a couple weeks and I gotta say its the best one I’ve EVER been in! It runs so smoothly and looks beautiful. The devs are fucking awesome and always ready to add in your suggestions! MY FAVORITE CITY!!!

3 Likes

Love this city! Great dev team. City runs smoothly. Give it a try! You won’t be disappointed!

3 Likes

Best city I have ever been in. First thing you notice when you fly in is how beautiful the city is! Best role play around. Definitely recommend! See you in city!

3 Likes

Amazing city for serious rp, great characters to meet and interact with, and a dedicated dev team who are also very dedicated rp’ers themselves.

2 Likes

hands down one of the best servers out there even though they are still new the dev team and owner team work very hard to provide amazing content and they are all ears to listen to the community if you are looking for a fresh start this is the place to be and if you are looking to join PD they are always hiring make sure to join the discord ya’ll

2 Likes

Amazing city with amazing team. Worth to try it, trust me. Lots of updates already and more on the way. If you want a city where you will never get bored and see the project managers working day and night to bring the best for the citizens, Final RP is the one.

Also a the best time to start playing is now, grow together with the city and make them dollars

2 Likes

Couple pictures showcasing our city! Beautiful PD officers, a real incity picture of our weather system and the arena! Hope to see some of you in the city!

1 Like

This fantastic city offers a plethora of exhilarating roleplay opportunities, and I am eagerly anticipating what the future holds in store for us.

1 Like

New whip!

1 Like

These buildings may look familiar to you. City hall, Central hospital and LSPD.
We would love for you guys to take a chance and participate in our rp scenes!

1 Like