[NA/EU] Ultralite RP| Realistic RP| Realistic Economy| $2,500 Starting Cash| Drugs & Gangs| 600+ Cars| Streamers Welcomed| Hiring PD/EMS| Discord.gg/m6VeuBB |250+ members strong!

Daily bump!

Daily bump!

Daily Bump!

Daily Bump!

Daily bump!

Daily bump!

If any of you were curious on our cars in the server (this is only some of them!)

I usually don’t post on these threads, but I gotta say this server is exceptional and worth joining.

I’ve played on a few white-list only servers and this one is so much more in depth, offers more for RP and the admins are insanely active. If you want to start a business they will help put in the work to make that happen from a back-end perspective.

Give it a shot and help the server grow, this one will blow up as soon as people discover it

1 Like

This server is legit,
I was skeptical at first because of the play count but with over the months that I’ve been playing here, the numbers doubled and the RP was amazing. They do everything they can to make your RP more fun, for example if you are a business owners the developers will make a whole new job, MLO and even a website for your business.

I’ve never seen anything like it and I strongly suggest you give it a shot!

1 Like

Thank you! This means a lot to the staff & PR team!

Same to you!

Our server dev recently implemented mumble voip into our server! No more teamspeak!!!

Daily bump! Our pop on the server has been killing it recently! 42 players!