Mythic Phone Release

Mythic Phone Release
[EN]
Hi! Today I came here to release the mythic_phone converted to MYSQL Async and the ESX framework.
This project was carried and release by FiveM Configuração.

[PT]
Olá! Hoje venho dar release ao mythic_phone convertido para MYSQL Async e para a framework ESX.
Este projeto foi feito e disponibilizado pelo FiveM Configuração.

Dependencies
ESX Framework
MYSQL Async
InteractSound
Mythic_Notify

Credits
[EN]
All the credits goes to @Alzar who made an excellent work creating the phone!

[PT]
Todos os créditos vão para o @Alzar que fez um excelente trabalho a criar este telemóvel!

Download Link -> https://github.com/FiveMCFG/Mythic-Phone

Thanks to everyone who help us and merry christmas!

PS: WE DON’T GIVE ANY SUPPORT!

3 Likes

wow, good job, although you are a bit of a rat to put a leaks server in the post

1 Like

Your github only have a README… the download is on a discord link.

???

The file was too big to put on github so we decided to put the download on discord

Yes bro, is on Fivem CFG discord in anooucements channel

1 Like

so i can get rid of gc phone!?

Yes you can!

1 Like

Who is that?
exports[‘mythic_base’]
exports[‘grp-inventory’]

good job , Fivem Cfg is the best server!!

1 Like

Maybe start by removing your entire node_modules folder from the download, then upload the file to the forums

Did you ask the orginal creator to re-release this with changes?

1 Like

The original creator made the script available for the community to convert to ESX so we decided to release the phone.

Good read

2 Likes

I think this is a leak, cause your discord is based on upload leak scripts chinese xD…

That’s not a leak and my discord isn’t based on upload leak scripts! And it is not an chinese server it is a portuguese server!!!

Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha, chinese script

You upload a script to a forum and on top of that you have the holy balls to say you are not going to give support? wtf men better not upload anything if you are not going to offer support to the community

High programmer

Another thing, I have seen phones that weigh more than you have, another thing is that you are a rat and want to gain users in your discord, I will report this.

I also want you to have permissions from the orginal resource author to re-release this with modifications