MySQL connection to linux

Hello, I have problem.
How do I connect a database to a server on Linux? Thx.

It’s no different than Windows using the MySQL resource of your choice

I did it according to this video, but it’s just windows, and it doesn’t want me to go, so I don’t know well …

So are you asking how to connect to a MySQL database on FiveM or how to install a MySQL server on Linux? For the latter there are a lot of tutorials that you can find on Google.

For FiveM it’s the exact same way as on Windows

I ask how to connect the server with the database on linux

Using a resource like Ghmattimysql: My MySQL Implementation for FiveM [1.3.2]

If you use something else on Windows, just use that.

I searched google for what you sent me, but I still can’t, a constant error in the script. CtrlV.cz | Nejrychlejší ScreenShot a PrintScreen online

I still can’t connect the database so that data such as Users, jobs, etc. are synchronized.

Please help me…

In order to connect a database remotely, you need to open the SQL port (don’t recommend, because other people can also connect with your SQL database or try to). If you really want to have an external database, then you need a valid user (not root, because that’s stupid) and give it access to connect from outside the localhost. You should only whitelist the IP’s where you know the connections will come from. If you can connect with your MySQL with tools like HeidiSQL than your able to use it in a resource as well without any problem. You need to make sure that a connection can be made from the system your trying to connect with/to. Because you can’t blame FiveM or published resources for not allowing you to connect.

I used HeidiSQL together with the XAMPP Control Panel, but I still couldn’t, I don’t know why.

The database is already working for me, I just want to ask how to make the database go for both essentialmode and es_extended?