mySpeedcam - radar controls with police functions, revenue stats and more [ESX/QB]

I’d love this for the QB framework.

5 Likes

hmm so the radar is not saved after a reboot right ?

1 Like

Hey,

the radar is also saved after a reboot. But of course the police officers could remove them at any time.

best ! go right in my pocket now :stuck_out_tongue: nice job

1 Like

One other question… we can change the trigger ? exemple if im using other billing script ?

This is exactly the same as this: [PAID] [ESX] Sloth SpeedCam - #26 by SlothScripts

Even the notifies, the prop and the instructions for the integration in esx_policejob are EXACTLY the same…

Yeah of course.
Everything can be changed. And there are already config settings for
myBilling, okokBilling and esx_billing. Also you can easily implement your custom billing system.
Same for the notifications

Hey,

basically both are SpeedCam scripts, so a little similarity isn’t suprising.
But this script is a way different then the one you linked there.
My example for the policejob is copied from the policejob, so also a similar change there isn’t really uncommon.

But at least I can’t see any similarity in the “Create speedcam” menus,
or in the speedcam overview menus. I guess the other script doesn’t have sch a function at all.
Also I wasn’t able to find a description of a revenue menu in the other topic.
Furthermore in the other toipic there isn’t any option described where you can see who was the last, who was caught speeding. Also that’s a freazire of my script.

Also the other script has features, I didn’t thought about while developing mine:
For example in my script you can’t decide whether the owner or the driver will get the invoice.

And those are just the differences I noticed after having a short look at the feature lust of his post.
Iam pretty sure I’d find more, when I take a closer look.
But I don’t have his script and I can promise that this release has nothing to do with his.

2 Likes

Not really, sloth_speedcams has some major problems, and the support is also disastrous. Btw. the sloth-speedcam is out of date / the developer doesnt care anymore and no sign of life of him on his own discord since months, but he is everyday online.

@Luiiis always has quality code and great ideas. I will definitely pick this one up. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

nice release!

1 Like

mySpeedcam - Fix - 26.02.2022

• Fixed some sync issues

Nice!!! Hope to see this for QB-Core :heart_eyes:

Hey @Ivan_Groebel
I’m sorry if you see it that way. However, there are no open support tickets from you, these are usually processed within 24 hours. If you are dissatisfied with the support or the script, please contact me and tell me what exactly you don’t like. I’m sure we’ll find a solution that meets exactly your demands. Furthermore, there are currently no known/reported bugs.

To get to the topic, this Speedcam is a bit similar to mine, but the code is different and not stolen.
@Luiiis I wish you great success with your script.

Hey, have a few questions

1. can players destroy the cam with vehicles? (Object)
  2. Can you set the speed from mph to kmh?

regards

Hey,

1. players can’t move or destory the speedcams
  2. of course…as always time format, mph/kmh can be changed simply in the Config.

Best regards,
Luis

1 Like

please create for qbcore

2 Likes

Update - 06.06.2022

• Added support for QBCore

mySpeedcam - Update - 13.07.2022

• Added Config options:
Config.showPlateAtDispatch = true
Config.showPlayernameAtDispatch = false
  • Added the police dispatch to the Translations part

mySpeedcam - Update - 03.03.2022

• Optimized the way how esx_billing invoices are sent…double message like “your invoice was paid” should no longer be there
  • Made the invoice label shorter
  • Added esx exports as a default option
  • Added NativeUI as a dependency in the fxmanifest, so you can no longer forger that it isn’t started