myImpound - Impound system with security deposits, aircraft and boat support and perfect for Roleplay

Are these resources possible to store vehicle health, vehicle body, and vehicle fuel, and other vehicle modifications?

Yeah, of course it stores all vehicle props :slight_smile:

I’m about to purchase a bunch of your scripts but I was wondering. I don’t see any Garage Scripts, do you have any recommendations of any scripts that will work properly with your Impound, Dealership, and property scripts? I saw that you mentioned something about AdvangedGarage would this be one you recommend?

Hey,

I haven’t developed a garage script yet, but there is no special recommend one. Basically you could use every Garage script you want with my other scripts, there shouldn’t be any problems.

Best regards,
Luis

myImpound - Update - 09.07.2021

• Fixed a bug, that vehicles with a certain number plate weren’t spawned
  • Added an event, which can be used in police jobs or similar to impound a vehicle:

client-side:

TriggerEvent('myImpound:impoundVehicle', vehicle)

if you impound a vehicle using a different script will it still go to the impound for this script ?

Hey,

that’s not the use case of this script. When you don’t bring the vehicle to the Impound Yard, it’s not in this System

Best regards,
Luis

So we left the owned vehicles out on the street, reset the server but they’re not appearing in the impound? But when I go to the garage / look at the owned_vehicles, it says they’re not stored? Any idea?

Hey,

myImpound is Made for the case that somebody brings the vehicle to the Impound Yard (the Roleplay case)
It’s not meant for the despawned vehicles.

Best regards,
Luis