myGarage - Mileage, Property/Job Garages, AdvancedParking support and more

I’ve purchased and use your property script and holy hell can you put out some good stuff! Mad props! Will more than likely be buying this as well.

I have one question though, the garage blips and private garage blips on the map, are they only viewable buy people with access or will my map have a bunch of private garage blips? I used a different garage script before that created an insane amount of map blips which forced me to move back to a basic, but functioning, three ring garage.

Edit- also is there a function for police / mechanic impound or does it coincide with the default fivem impound function?

myGarage - Update - 30.01.2022

• Small bugfix for the vehicle deformation fix event
  • Added Config.useVehicleDeformation to the Config to enable this
  • Fixed a bug, through which the body and engine Health was not saved

Created a help page with useful information for common questions: faq/myGarage.md at main · Luis-spec/faq · GitHub

Hey,

the map blips will of course only be visible for those who hae access tothe garage.
And the default impound functions will still work.

1 Like

Absolute banger of a script. Happy I purchased and is working amazingly with myProp. Will be suggesting this to others!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this review! <3

1 Like

myGarage - Update - 01.02.2022

• Added a Config option to disable the Impoundsof myGarage.
    → Also added full interaction between this script and myImpound with the newest myImpound update

myGarage - Update - 06.02.2022

• Added the possibility to set up multiple spawning positions for public and job garages
  • Added support for vehicles with the owner being society_jobname

Install the correct NativeUiReloaded.
This is described in the readme file :wink:

You need NativeUILua_Reloaded

?

i think the problem is extended?..

Hey,

your script is not activated. Please be sure you have the script in your asstets on your FiveM Keymaster and that your Server license key is on the same Cfx.re account as the asset.

I can’t use /createGarage to create a garage

1 Like

Hey,

then you don’t have the correct job from the Config

vehicles body and engine Health was not saved…

myGarage - Update - 01.04.2022

• Added the option to restrict the revoke function for access in job garages
-- For job garages
Config.canPlayersRevokeJobAccess = true
Config.requiredRankToRevokeAccess = {
    'chief',
    'boss',
}

Getting an issue when adding new garages… they seem to work and the ped spawns but as I approach the ped to open the garage menu the ped despawns. Then when i move away again the ped reappears. This is only happening with garages Iv’e added to the database others are fine.

Iv’e narrowed the issue down to possibly these lines of code line 251-256 in the client.lua…

if (not isNearGarage and isNPCLoaded) then
           DeleteEntity(NPCPed)
           SetModelAsNoLongerNeeded(GetHashKey(Config.NPCPedModel))
           isNPCLoaded = false
       end

When I comment this out the ped stops disspearing but the prompt to open the garage still does not appear on only the new garages I add to the map regardless of whether I manually enter the garage into the database or use /garageassist.

Please if someone could help me out not sure what is causing this but it’s delaying our server launch and I am pretty unsure what is causing this issue.
Thanks

Hey,

when you add garages with /garageAssist, you have to add some details in the database.
The garageAssist will only set the positions, but other details have to be set up then manually in the database.
Wehn this isn’t done the described case would occur. Maybe you can check this.

Best regards,
Luis

The script is awesome! <3
its modular, easy accessible, and pretty good to work with in code. i love it!

1 Like

myGarage - Update - 04.07.2022

• Enhanced the location description for vehicles, which are in other garages (now it’s the label and not the database name anymore)
  • Added the option to set up an individual NPC model for every garage and impound
  • Added Impounds for boats and aircrafts to the default sql file
  • Added a /mileage command to myGarage to show the mileage of your current car

You are supposed to perform this sql command in your database to add the new columns:

ALTER TABLE `mygarage`
    ADD COLUMN `NPC` VARCHAR(255) NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER `NPCPosition`;

ALTER TABLE `mygarage_impound`
    ADD COLUMN `NPC` VARCHAR(255) NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER `impoundFee`;