myClothesshop - with Torso bug prevention, EUP support, NPCs and new Design [ESX/QB]

Hey, of course you can add vests in the Config.
I’ve posted a snippet for those some messages above this post in this topic :slight_smile:
Best regards,
Luis

I must be blind. not sure how I missed that.
I added the snippet in as you posted but now I get this in the console and the shop wont open.

EDIT: I found the error, was a typo in the snippet you posted “bloackedParts” changed to “blockedParts”

Now if I can figure out an easy way to not have the NPC spawn for a shop I add for Police to change clothes in the mission row locker room I will be all set I think.

None of the clothes are saving every time someone relogs they go back to the clothes they had before i put this script in

Hey,

this happens when you enabled useESXClothesData and useMyClothesAPI in the Config. You have to set the one, you won’t use to false, then it works.

Best regards,
Luis

Hey i have a quick question, does this script support dpclothing? I mean the accessories part, since i assume you are not using the same triggers (esx_accessories:save)

Hey,

to support dpclothes and so on I trigger the ESX:accessoires events also in this Script :slight_smile:

Oh and are you planning to be able to save outfits? Idk if you can now

Hey, of course you can already save and access saved Outfits in the Clothesshop. This was a big update some months ago :slight_smile:

when should i use the api bc as of now i switched it to esx option and the clothes still arent saving

When it doesn’t saves , I guess you still have useMyClothesAPI activated. Be sure to deactivate this, when you enable ESX storage.

Hi !
I am coming to you today because I have a problem. It is indicated that we can save our outfits once the outfit has been created.
However, when I perform the action I don’t have an outfit save window showing up. For that I followed the indications which you indicated above, I tried to understand and test, but it still does not work.
Can you help me ?

Information:
I am under esx,
I have your myClothesshop and myClothesshopAPI script.
In the esx_myClothesshop \ config.lua folder, I put the config.useMyClothesAPI = false
In the server.cfg, I have both scripts activated.

Hope my information will be useful for you to help me.
By the way, I’m French, I apologize in advance for the little vocabulary I have (Google Translate) and my not very good understanding.

Have a good day,

Gabi.

Hey,

when you disable the myClothesAPI, which is completely fine, then you have to enable the useESXStorage. When both aren’t enabled, nothing is saved.

Im aso having an issue wiht getting the clothes to save even tho i have the api disabled and the esx enabled i even tried the other way around clothes are always gone when players relog

@Luiiis I purchased this script recently, but when I tried testing it, it never worked. Everything shows up as ‘nil’ and does not work. Please help.

1 Like

Hey,

never had a problem like this. Could imagine you’re using a modifed skinchanger or similar :thinking:
I’ll also send you a PM.

Best regards,
Luis

Awesome scripts and awesome support!

1 Like

Updated myClothesAPI - 09.07.2021

• The optimized myClothesAPI especially for Multichar support is now ready for the ESX 1.2 or higher (Here you go @vhanmlo)
    → Set useNewESX to true in the server.lua of the myClothesAPI

Does this support LemonUI instead of NativeUI?

Habe ein Problem bei dem Script, und zwar wenn ich die API mit verwende und die SQL einspeichere passiert folgendes:

• Beim Abspeichern von Kleidung wird diese 5 Mal angelegt obwohl nur 1 Mal Abgespeichert

Zweites Problem:

• Wenn ich mich einkleide habe ich danach keine Haare mehr auf dem Kopf gleiches gilt für den HATer Store dort verschwinden ebenfalls einige dinge beim erstellen von Accesioires…

Bitte um Hilfe

Hey,

I don’t really know what LemonUI is, so I guess without changes, you can’t switch between those.
But of course the code is completely free to edit, so maybe you could easily do those changes.

Best regards,
Luis