myClothesshop - with Torso bug prevention, EUP support, NPCs and new Design [ESX/QB]

This will work when the player come in the server for the first time?

Yes, of course. Why it shouldn’t? ^^

Really? :astonished: Amazing! And I need just replace esx_skin?

No, not esx_skin. It replaces the esx_clothesshop for example.ESX_Skin is still required. It’s just a clothesshop not a character creator. The whole data storage is managed by esx scripts (or partly by my API)

perfect is also ok! Will buy it!

myClothesshop - Update - 12.01.2020

• Now you can block certain clothes from being bought in the Clothesshops, so you can for example block Police/EUP uniforms and avoid abuse.
1 Like

myClothesshop - Update - 15.01.2020

• Fixed issues regarding the blockedList (where you can set up certain, which shouldn’t be selectable).
  • Fixed some logical stuff: f.e. the number of your selected torso was sometimes not displayed correct.
  • Improved the performance
  • Improved the events, to avoid the need of changes when you use ESX v.1.2 or v.1final

Hey, would this work with esx 1.1.0?

Of course! It is tested with ESX 1.1, ESX 1.2 and ESX v.1final.

1 Like

myClothesshop - Update - 02.02.2020

• Fixed an issue, that the Component Variation started at 1 and not at 0
  • Added the possibility to add different blockedLists for male and female Components

Works perfectly !

1 Like

Is this combined with a character creation upon first spawn? That would be really great! :slight_smile:

myClothesshop only manages the clothes and accessoires shops.
But myCharCreator includes all featurs of myClothesshop for the first creation

1 Like

Anyway you can add in the ability to add body armour (just bought and noticed you cannot apply vests lol)

Hey,

you can simply do this through the config:

{componentID = 1, name = 'bproof_1', name2 = 'bproof_2', label = 'Body Armour & Accessories', zoomOffset = 0.6, camOffset = 0.25, type = 2,
bloackedParts = {
[0] = {},
[1] = {}}}, -- 0 = male; 1 = female

:smiley: happy !

Yee I already did that, just a thought to add it into ur version so people dont need too haha

I need a little clarification on this from the readme

4.) If you use a Multichar script, add user_clothes to the Config of this as well.

Does this include esx_kashacters? And how would I do this if I need to?

Also what about this line in the config…

Config.useMyClothesAPI = true – Optimized API to work with a Multichar script. If you don’t use myProperties, you need to edit your property script!

Do I need to edit esx_kashacters? I know very little about scripting and I am doing my best to put my server together on my own.

The first step you entioned also goes for kashacters, but that’s a completely normal step you have to do, when you add a new table to your database.
And if you don’t use myProperties yet, I guess the myClothesAPI isn’t that interessting for you. So you can simply disable this point, then you don’t have to worry about any of those steps :slight_smile:

When you use myProperties, you can simply enable useMyClothesAPI in the Config, so there is also no additional work :wink:

Best regards,
Luis

I think I got it working however I am switching from esx_np_skinshop_v2 to your script and yours doesn’t seem to have the “Vest” category. This is needed for some of the police accessories from an EUP pack we use.

Anyway to add this? Or did I over look it someplace?