Environment questions

GTA V version: newest
Up to date: yes
**Legit or Pirate copy:**legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Epic
Windows version: windows 10 up to date.
**Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?**tes

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? my button to open the vmenu in servers is the pause key on my keyboard but I should be f1.

What are you trying to do? I want to put it back to F1 but don’t know how because I don’t own the servers. what can I do to fix this?

What have you tried already to fix the issue? I have tried uninstalling the fivem and reinstalling but I don’t think it uninstalled everything but I deleted all the files that I could find the were left and the reinstalled fivem

What did you do to get this issue? I have no idea but I don’t have an error message.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! well all servers work for me but my button to open vmenu is pause on any server that has vmenu on it.

Additional comments

I really want to fix this but don’t know how. and all my friend key for the menu is F1. but i could have changed something with the F8 menu but i dont think i did. how would i reset any changes in it aswell. i also used simple tranier and lamda menus on my fivem story mode but i took the out of my five m app data before i go in servers.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Just go into your settings and reset your keybinds.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.