My Server Wont Load even AFTER I cleared Cache!

So I’m having trouble loading up MY server and only MY server, I cleared both it’s and FiveM’s Cache like i was told to do as show in this video https://business.facebook.com/BlackVirgoGames/videos/303067541228750/ and that hasn’t worked, updated EVERYTHING still, nope… All I get is awaiting scripts, sometimes I pass the awaiting scripts part of loading to then freeze there and then every once and a while it might work but most times its just wont load in at all, I think it may have to do with a ad the Ribsosay added to the beginning of the load in but I don’t know, HELP!!! Is it something I’m doing? Other Servers load just fine for me and my clients its just mine that won’t RE: Buffalo RP 1

1.Try updating the artifacts to the latest recommended (just paste them) :/artifacts/fivem/build_server_windows/master/ / FiveM Artifacts

2.I think you also need to open apache:image

3.Its better to start the server by clicking on the FXServer.exe

Try updating your server.cfg! Setting up a server

Okay I’ve done that and now I get and error saying I have oversized assets can lead lead to streaming issues! And now I’m having the problem of everyone falling thew the map…! wtf3.PNG|690x281

Means the texture files are too big.
I had some cars cause this error and the map refused to load the textures properly which had the issue you had of people falling through the map