My Server have been blocked for no reason

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Windows version?
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Error screenshot
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
System specifications
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/crash IDs

So multiple members of my community have tried to join my server and the error is “for-profit” which isn’t true. So, our server have been blocked for no reason. Please fix.

Do you host the server yourself, or with a host?

Via host and myself.

Which host do you use?

Citadels and I have a server on my computer

I believe Citadels has been blacklisted as a host. Not quite sure why, you’d have to come on the Discord and ask. Or contact a member of staff.

What is the discord?

https://discordapp.com/invite/014cHmL8IE2teTpaD Found on: https://fivem.net/

Its not about you guys taking profit. It’s about ■■■■■■■ Servers “Scamming”.

As far as I know, ■■■■■■■ servers have been blacklisted because they charge extortionate prices for what they offer.

Honestly, you would be better off getting a dedicated VPS to host your GTA server or, find a provider that won’t overcharge you.

Just to add on from what Havoc just said. You should check out OVH or SyS (So You Start) I’m not affiliated and don’t make any money from listing that here. You’d get full access to the “box” aswell if you went with them.

Well this is frustrating. A little notice would have been nice, now I have to scramble to get a new server set up before my community riots.

Use the file browser from ■■■■■■■ and take the modified files you made, then just add them to a new server on a VPS.

so is FIVEM ever gonna let cita servers back in or should i just try to get my money back. cuz they said they are talking it over with you guys and iv only had my server for 14 days. should i get my money back or just wait for this to be resolved?

Personally I’d get your money back, until they stop violating the terms they most likely wont stop being blacklisted.

I immediately cancelled my server and told them I won’t be paying the latest invoice because of this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.