My humble and late greetings to you all

Hey my name is Beste and I’m an average RPer from Turkey. Found out about Fivereborn through youtube and now I’m looking forward to play with fellow RPers :slight_smile: Tho I’m still waiting for the fix on AMD+Intel laptops, once it’s here I’ll probably be all around. :blush:

Welcome beautiful. To EppsReborn. Lol

Welcome!

Hah, thank you :slight_smile:

@EPPS really… just really lmao

@tim260 you have to take you’re Chance’s when you can. You only get one time. Or tow.
@Bestietasty I will talk to you later. :kiss_ww: muaaa!

This is a little awkward XD

lol :slight_smile: funny

Don’t worry @Bestietasty is alright.

@everyone she said. “A little awkward” she’s into me ahhhh!!.

xD.
Serious face.
Hello and welcome to five reborn.
Is it a AMD CPU or AMD GPU.
ENJOY.
am EPPS. @kanersps friend. You can ask him. If he says no *whisper his lieing. Lol.

@EPPS I’m not really sure about the first line XD but thanks for the serious welcome ^^
I’ve got an AMD GPU

1 girl on the net, 2.7k users go crazy.

What happend to mankind?

@Boss I know eh lol

@Boss she’s taken boss man. Lol no slick comments, this gose for everyone.

@EPPS Sorry but I’m free as far as a bird can be lol. But I’m kinda concerned about the rest of the community after the overly warm welcome… XD

@Bestietasty yes, lol, welcome. Oh yes with all that money u wasted on the amd GPU you could of got a nividia GPU you know good like me and fast performance like me, gets updates every time like me. And so on, like me. But yes I hope they fix that fast. I have couple amd GPUs on some computer s. So yea. Have a good one and see you around…

@Bestietasty said in My humble and late greetings to you all:

@EPPS Sorry but I’m free as far as a bird can be lol. But I’m kinda concerned about the rest of the community after the overly warm welcome… XD

So am I…

If you want me to lock it, just give a PM.

Locked per request