My Fivem wont work

my avast antivirus removed fivem as it falsely thought it was a threat and then i tried redownloading it but whenever i re download it it gives a message saying Fivem is already installed. You should launch it through the shortcut in the start menu. however whenever i try that nothing pops up in my start menu and i have searched the whole pc and it is not on here

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Did you look into %localappdata%\FiveM

my singplay mode in five m dont work because the stupid error say civilian.resource.dll

1 Like

Create your own topic

1 Like

Says the same for me… Happening for 2 days now was able to run it fine before

Jeez stop hijacking this topic, go here Cant Open FiveM singleplayer

Dont worry i got frustrated and ended up losing everything on my pc because i decided to reset my pc. but it did the trick

Hello i also have a problem with my FiveM not starting up, i can download FiveM, after that i put it in a folder, then i press ‘‘run’’ on fiveM in the folder, the application data then get’s added to the folder, but when i try to start it it says i need to update, so i update and when the update is done, FiveM get’s removed from the folder and the Application data also changes it’s icon.

really need help with this, this is my discord username if somone who knows the problem, feels like calling and explaning to me :slight_smile: Adam_Nordgren#1316

disable your virus scanner, its the only reason for it to get removed.

if disabling dont work un-install it to see if it continues.

that was the problem i keep unisntalling avast antivirus however it reinstalls itself

That don’t make sense, it don’t re-install itself, make sure you are using the avast un-installer.

I myself use Avast and just added the whole FiveM Application Data folder to the exceptions.

@Adam_nordgren you could just search ur computer and remove anything linked to fivem and then redownload it
or be stupid and reset ur pc like me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.