My FiveM it's just a tiny grey window with the city behind

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? latest
Up to date? ???
Legit or Pirate copy? legit - stea,
Steam/CD/Social Club? steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? no
Error screenshot (if any) no
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue?
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes

Also add what you already tried so far.

Today i installed Five M and tried to play with my friends in a role play server, but when i start Five M, everytime appear a tiny grey window , like a loading screen

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Same here ! I am getting this same problem i tried to uninstall and reinstall many times ! But its getting the same thing help please !

Try this topic:

3 Likes

it was classic app in that setting by-default than also its not working ! i am thinking its because of my malware i have tried to switch it off but the app only works some time at a ratio of 1:10 so its not a permanent solution so please give me any permanent solution !
so in conclusion i think it my malware - so what should i do i cant keep my malware down every time also it doesn’t work every time its kind of rarest to work iif my luck is there so please help !!!

https://forum.cfx.re/t/solution-forcing-fivem-to-use-your-discrete-gpu-infinite-loading-fix/217731/2
Just do this. it worked for me

1 Like

yeah that GUP one didn’t saw at first now works for me !! thanks raposo also to u too zeemah !:blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.