My Five M server isnt showing up

How do i list my five m server so when ever you scroll you find it, as well as if you type in a name similar to the servers name my server comes up

This option is activated by default

I believe i deactivated it. Were do I look for this. Is it in the CNFG? if so what do i do to enable it?

The only way to deactivate it, is uncommenting sv_master1 “”

# Uncomment this line if you do not want your server to be listed in the server browser.
# Do not edit it if you *do* want your server listed.
#sv_master1 ""

Thank you. So just keep it that way and it should come up on the list when i type it in?

Yup, if you want to be listed, just keep it commented

Remember what sometimes, FiveM can take a time to list your server, or if you have it in history, may be can not be listed for you sometimes.

You can check if your server is listed looking here Servers FiveM

Got you alright. Its been listed before, then randomly it was un listed and for some reason even after doing this it is still not listed. The name of the server is
“New York City RP | EUP | Non-ELS | Whitelisted First Responders | Menus Allowed”
It doesn’t seem to come up.

It’s a Fivem Server List problem, all servers have this problem sometimes, it’s not your problem. I know that’s so sad, but we can’t do nothing :confused:

Alright, thank you for your Time. Though i do have two more questions. One of them is do you know how long it will take for it to get fixed? The other one is kind of off topic so ill save it until this is answered.

Nobody knows. As you said, it’s seemingly random

Alright. Last thing is an off topic question. Do you know if there such things as the screenshot command? this command is supposed to get a screenshot of a persons screen, you can see all there menus they have open, essentially its there screen. Its used for when there are moders. I’ve seen a server have it. Do you know of where I can find it?

I think I remember that EasyAdmin can do that, but you need the screenshot-basic dependency

Now is this a resource that i just start in CNFG and do /[ResourceCommand] and it works or is there more configuration behind it. For example, having to put it into the easy admin folder.

I’m not really sure, I never did it. But you can read the documentation of both codes. screenshot-basic readme and EasyAdmin wiki

Got it, thank you so much for your time and help :slight_smile:

A pleasure :+1:t2:

If you need more help, you can PM me! And remember mark the answer as solution <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.