My computer is very good, but my fivem has the drop fps in the car when walking

Hello Game Fivem to A year, and never had problems with frames per second itself, but a few months ago I abandoned the Fivem because it began to lagar, recently formatted the computer and it was Very Good, and caught on average 100 to 130 Frames per second, but even so when I drive my fps is dropping all the time , I’ve tried to solve everything but I could not, if anyone can help me I will be grateful.

The settings of my Pc are:

Processor: Ryzen 5 2600g Integrated Video Card (Vega 11)
Video card: GTX 1660 6GB
Ram Memory: 8GB
Motherboard: A320M-HD
Source: Real 500W

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Try lowering Distance Scaling in game settings. RAM could even afflict this problem, I suggest buying another 8gb

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.