Muted Role On Discord

Hello cfx.re moderators, after a review through the discord i have found out that i have the muted role for some reason.
My Discord ID : ezclaplife

Could i Possible know the reason i was given it and how can i get it removed.
Thank You

1 Like

FiveM is currently down. Due to this they have given all members the Muted role to reduce their stress while it is being fixed. :slight_smile:

I have that tag for like a month now, didn’t think much then but now i think i should be getting it removed and discord is like the fastest way to get support so.

That’s Odd, I’ll try to help you out when they unlock the channels.

Hi, we don’t give the Muted role to members, we disallow the permission to speak in channels. Kindly, don’t share misinformation.

1 Like

I can’t see this username being banned, are you sure you’re not banned on another account?

Ah, gotcha my bad. I thought it was the muted role. thanks for the info!

1 Like

I am not banned i just have the muted role on the discord and i am pretty sure i am not banned on any other accounts

I am not banned i just have the muted role on the discord you can see the highlighted part as to me having the muted role and my username with it

Ah, that explains why I couldn’t find you in the ban list :slight_smile:

I’ve removed your role anyway, you possible muted yourself via the option on that screen for a long while.

thanks Zee

1 Like