make ur music be able to turn off. it sucks. it’s so annoying it’s annoying me so much. why didn’t u think of that. so dumb
- You’re illiterate.
- Maybe the world doesn’t revolve around you.
- If you had half a brain and considered looking around with FiveM open you’d see something called “settings”, if you want the meaning of “settings” I can get you that link.
So with that cleared and I guess you’ll need baby steps, below is a tutorial on how you can turn off “their” music.
- Open FiveM.exe
- Click the cog wheel on the very top right, hard to miss
- Scroll down to the very very bottom, remember scroll down NOT up
- “Main Menu Audio”, click that little checkbox and watch some magic unfold.
i love it