Mumble_VOIP Voice Delay

Environment questions

GTA V version: - 1.0.2245.0
Up to date: - Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: - Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: - Steam
Windows version: - Windows 10 Home (20H2)
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? No
System specifications: Ryzen 5 5600X | RX 580 8GB | 16GB DDR4 RAM
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): - My issue is not crash-related
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
.dmp files/report IDs:

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?

So basically, I am having a very strange Voice Chat issue. Whenever I talk, everyone hears me perfectly fine with no delay nor stutters, but I hear other people poorly. Sometimes it’s stuttering, sometimes I see their mouth moving but no sound and the most common is the strangest of all.

I tested it with a friend of mine - They count to 20 and stop. What I hear is everything up to 18. Now they wait 10 seconds and hold their PTT to “open their mic” and THEN I hear 19 and 20.

What are you trying to do?
Solve this issue so I can actually RP :frowning:

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Reinstalled and updated audio drivers, reinstalled FiveM, reinstalled GTA, restarted my router, flushed my DNS, changed my DNS, ran a malware scan (found some Google Chrome-related PUP’s, however did not solve the issue).

Error screenshot (if any): - N/A

What did you do to get this issue?
2 Days ago. Before then it was perfectly fine, even when I was around a lot of people talking, with a lot of custom assets loaded.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
The issue is specific to StoryRP.net - Tested other servers and they worked fine. I contacted the owner and developers, and it appears as though I am the only one having the issue. All other players confirmed their Voice Chat works normally.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Bump!

bump 2, I would really appreciate some help!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.