Multiple ui_page's in one resource

Hello,

it would be nice to have the possibility to add multiple ui_page’s to a resource.
Why?
If you have everything in one resource (like me), then you have to use something like Vue to have multiple UI’s. But it would be very nice if there was a way to use multiple ui_page’s in one resource to have better organization.

Sincerely, BuddiesTV | Lucas

No, ‘ui_page’ is very explicitly a single-instance setup: for example, where would input or messages be routed if a resource has multiple fullscreen UI pages?

You can already manage multiple UI pages on your own using, for example:

• fullscreen iframes
  • DUI drawn using DRAW_SPRITE

… or just use multiple resources.

1 Like

where would input or messages be routed if a resource has multiple fullscreen UI pages?

SendNuiMessage("index1.html"--Name Of HTML File / UI File, json.encode({}))

I suspect that this is a feature that many people would like to see.

Why, though, especially when you can make such a ‘feature’ very easily yourself with iframes?

Your example wouldn’t even make sense as >breaking compatibility, and >the ‘.html’ may not even be the current location anymore, nor are you covering the concern of input here.

I guess when I started working on my server, which was also using only one resource, I wanted that feature too, but:

I’ve done just that a day later, and it worked fine, so I guess there is no need for such a feature. Maybe a tutorial would be a nice solution ?

Blockquote